GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

good roads in socal

rbk

Ready to race!
hey guys wondering if anyone can recommend some good roads that might not be too crowded in socal?

some nice long sweepers with good visibility and good pavement would be sweet.

I know everyone goes to mullholland or runs the snake but if anyone has some cool secret spots that aren't over crowded I'd appreciate some recs.

I'm in Pasadena but obv am open to traveling anywhere within reason for the right roads.

cheers.

rbk

Ready to race!
thanks guys

BIMMER LEV

Ready to race!
Deep into Angeles Crest, you have to go all the way haha and you end up in
Palmdale. But its a fast route, not too many people go past the first snack shop, but after that its wide open. Only issue is, most of the time its rocky. So I'd recommend you take some tape if you have to tape up the front end. I go up there all the time in my BMW's, haven't taken the GTI yet. Maybe next time haha. Although I did take the GTI to the snake and around Malibu, it did Great!! Another amazing road is GMR, its long and has a billion turns, but too many cops. Cheers!

GTIMK7T

Ready to race!
The drive up to Crystal lake (Close to you) is pretty awesome! A lot of bicycles early morning, but great road. High speed sweepers! Malibu canyons are always a blast! And Angeles crest is awesome too!