GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Looking for taillight test fitters - City of Industry/Walnut

tsensational

Hey dudes, I've already posted VWVortex but just got activated here.

As the title states, I'm looking for a local USDM spec MK7 member with a free day for my company to test fit a set of LED taillights. I apologize in advance that they are not the Euro spec tail replicas. Compensation will be either a set of the finished product or $50 for the day (10AM -7PM would be best). We're located in City of Industry/Walnut area. If anyone is interested or has any questions on details, feel free to PM me or post here. Thanks all.

Here is a quickly snapped demo pic of a taillight:

gundamg14

Ready to race!
Hey dudes, I've already posted VWVortex but just got activated here.

As the title states, I'm looking for a local USDM spec MK7 member with a free day for my company to test fit a set of LED taillights. I apologize in advance that they are not the Euro spec tail replicas. Compensation will be either a set of the finished product or $50 for the day (10AM -7PM would be best). We're located in City of Industry/Walnut area. If anyone is interested or has any questions on details, feel free to PM me or post here. Thanks all.

Here is a quickly snapped demo pic of a taillight:

I am located in the Baldwin Park/West Covina area, I may be interested, what days were you looking at?

tsensational

For this week, I have Thursday and Friday free. Honestly, any day M-F works as long as I get a heads up and as long as the car can stay here from 10am to 7PM plus or minus 2hrs-ish. I just need to make sure I have no appointments at that time. I'd say PM me so I can get a good idea of your schedules and work around it.

Also, I really appreciate the interest from the community. Thanks guys.

Edit: Wording

Last edited:

tsensational

Some issues with the tails so I will be looking for test fitters again in a few months. I'm also hearing that we have projector headlights on the way that will need testing in the future too. Thanks for all the support. I'll keep everyone updated once the revised parts come in.

SouthbayMK7

Ready to race!
I would also be interested. i'm in pomona/ diamond bar area