GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Best shop for detailing and paint protection film

infamous1

Hey guys,

I'm planning to purchase a GTI some time this year and the very first thing I want to do is get my car detailed, add protective film on the bumper and hood, and then tints. Can anybody recommend a one stop shop around the SoCal area that does a great job? Thanks!

World Famous Z

Ready to race!
If you want a good install for Clear Bra (or vehicle wraps etc), my installer is mobile. Call Victor at Invisible Edge 951-833-1914, he'll come to your location and only uses the top products including all the 3M line.

Tell him Tony w/ the Golf R sent you ;)

quality_sound

hmm.......
Car(s)
'21 GTI S DSG
For detailing there I'd see Richard Lin at Showcar Detailing in Anaheim Hills. He also has PPF installers that he works with so he can get the car covered after the detail.
I'd also only use Xpel film and an Xpel factory trained shop if you decide to separate the detail and PPF installation. You couldn't pay me to use 3M film. It's garbage.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

to_riffic_day

Passed Driver's Ed
For the price, it wasn't any different from other places I've gone to such as Envious or Rhino Detailing.

I'll just say this, if he didn't want you at his shop, he'll throw out a made up number so he doesn't have to work on your car. Not my kinda person I'd want to go back to at the end of the day.

quality_sound

hmm.......
Car(s)
'21 GTI S DSG
For the price, it wasn't any different from other places I've gone to such as Envious or Rhino Detailing.

I'll just say this, if he didn't want you at his shop, he'll throw out a made up number so he doesn't have to work on your car. Not my kinda person I'd want to go back to at the end of the day.

Detailing is detailing. You're still not giving us a reason not to go there other than you don't like his personality.

to_riffic_day

Passed Driver's Ed
That's fine with what you think. If you want someone to work on you car and treats you like you're a d-bag then by all means, go at it, but I know where not to go and just letting others know my experience.

Dealerships are dealerships right? Would you go to one where members said they treated him like sh*t?

quality_sound

hmm.......
Car(s)
'21 GTI S DSG
That's fine with what you think. If you want someone to work on you car and treats you like you're a d-bag then by all means, go at it, but I know where not to go and just letting others know my experience.

Dealerships are dealerships right? Would you go to one where members said they treated him like sh*t?

Maybe he just had an issue with you? I've dealt with him before and know many, many others that have as well and you're literally the only person I've heard that has any issue with him. Just seems...odd