GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

San Diego APR1 ECU Tune, Springs, Wrap, Tints,Wheels

cpatel529

Ready to race!
Anyone recommend a shop (or shops) in SD that can do the following for my 2015 GTI
1. Mount stock wheels on aftermarket rims (already have the rims)
2. Install VWR Springs
3. Roof Wrap
4. Tint windows to legal level
5. APR1 ECU Tune (would like to find a VW dealer that does this and not void warranty)

Would be nice to find a one stop shop but open to go to multiple places. Thanks!

Looking forward to joining the SD GTI family! Should be getting my Formula Red GTI on Friday.

Thanks!

Chi

Gareezy

Passed Driver's Ed
I take my car to Pure Motorsport in Miramar. They're an APR dealer in San Diego and they speciaize in VW/Audi. They can do most of the things you've requested except I'm not sure about the roof wrap.

cpatel529

Ready to race!
I take my car to Pure Motorsport in Miramar. They're an APR dealer in San Diego and they speciaize in VW/Audi. They can do most of the things you've requested except I'm not sure about the roof wrap.

Thanks for the info! I have scheduled an appt at Pure Motorsport to install VWR springs and remount tires for this Friday.

Going to go with a Tune Box and Tune Pedal instead of the ECU Stage 1 flash and going to hold off on tints and the roof wrap for now (or may do the roof wrap myself).

Chirag