GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

SOCAL get together

robstahl

Ready to race!
Hey there I am a new 2016 Golf R owner and would love to meet up with other VW enthusiasts around the LA area (SFV Valley to LAX). Are there any meets that happen on a regular basis? While I dont plan on doing too much to my ride, I'd love to see what others have done.
Thanks and its awesome to be a part of the GOLF r family:)
Rob
2016 Black GOLF R, 6T, DCC, Nav

Attachments

• rob_golfr.jpg
    rob_golfr.jpg
    597.6 KB · Views: 482

ChapaMK7

I stay in Corona Ca and I just bought my MK7 2016 on Sunday, I would like to meet with new people to make friends and maybe cruise around.

lv2bll54

Passed Driver's Ed
Same here, got mine last month. Also in the IE. I went to big bear the other day and the drive was excellent. Great for cruising (just not right after it snows)

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

cpatel529

Ready to race!
I just picked up a 2015 Tornado Red GTI Autobahn + LP on Friday. Live in San Diego, CA. Car is going in for VWR Springs and new 18" wheels on Friday.

Alot of other goodies are planning in the near term (Tuning Box, Tuning Pedal, Emblems, OEM Roof Wrap, Rear Hatch "Wing" Removal, Stock Intake modifications, etc)...

Cant wait to get back from my business trip and take it out for a drive!

Chirag

VWGTI

Ready to race!
Why would you remove the rear hatch spoiler? You would lose the third brake light and rear window washer nozzle.

I think he's talking about the black plastic trims that are on the sides. Not the spoiler itself.

Last edited: