GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Kerscher Carbon Fiber Front Splitters in Stock! | Pacific German

Pacific German1

Ready to race!

Hey Socal,

We now have the Kerscher Carbon Fiber Front Splitter for the MK7 GTI in stock and ready to go!
**The Golf R Splitters and other Kerscher items are also available, message us for details!**

Installation is available at our 7,000+ sq ft. facility in Laguna Hills. Please contact us for availability - info@PacificGerman.com

Priced at $450 plus tax and installation, this is definitely a must have item to improve the aesthetics of your car!

Have any pictures of what the R splitter looks like?

click my blog link in the signature for pics and how I installed mine.

I believe I was the 1st R to get the splitter. I always get compliments but be aware even at stock height you may scrape it which I have done on many occasions but it looks GREAT on the car.

Scharnhorst

Passed Driver's Ed

I believe I was the 1st R to get the splitter. I always get compliments but be aware even at stock height you may scrape it which I have done on many occasions but it looks GREAT on the car.

Oh trust me, i know full well about the potential issues. I had one on my previous car, and after about 40k miles... it was just a mess.

I like the look; but man over time they take one hell of a beating.

Pacific German1

Ready to race!
Have any pictures of what the R splitter looks like?

Here you go, priced the same as the GTI splitter.

Looks great!

Scharnhorst

Passed Driver's Ed
Damn tempting. At the moment i'm trying to manage my schedule; with trying to collect all the mods i'd like done so they could all be installed at the same time, minimizing my downtime.

sidepocket

Passed Driver's Ed
Ok, so I'm gonna be that guy. It definitely looks great, but is there any actual aero benefit here?

Last edited: