GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Dyno Day

VWGTI

Ready to race!
Anybody doing a dyno day? I want to dyno my car, but I don't want to shell out too much money for it.

jmargaretis

Go Kart Champion
How do you like your tune? I just flashed their stage II today to compare to my Unitronic. Seems pretty good so far, software hasn't completely taken just yet.

Last edited:

VWGTI

Ready to race!
How do you like your tune? I just flashed their stage II today to compare to my Unitronic. Seems pretty good so far, software hasn't completely taken just yet.

The tune is absolutely awesome! I'm going to be honest here, it first it was almost undrivable because the turbo would kick in like a monster. But since the last update, the power curve is very smooth and it's very powerful! I'm loving the tune so much.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

jmargaretis

Go Kart Champion
Yea, I'm really digging it also. Did you get all files and the switcher?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk

jmargaretis

Go Kart Champion
I'll organize one @ AUTUNING in Huntington Beach if we can get a few cars together
Sounds good. You going this coming Monday shake & bake?

ModfydGTI

Ready to race!
Let me know for this ^^^

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

VWGTI

Ready to race!
Hopefully it's a weekend! Full time student here!

jmargaretis

Go Kart Champion
Nico!!!!!!

U didn't show up Monday! Also, you aren't following thru on setting up a Dyno Day lol. Any update. I know I'm locked in and pretty sure +1. How many people do we need to get this going?
-BTW and I haven't looked at everyone that's interested: a lotta guys are curious (now that GIAC & ED are creeping on parity: anyone with APR stage 2 in on mixing in?

Last edited:

jmargaretis

Go Kart Champion
Dynapack