GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

VW Golf GTD - Sound and Sport pack, Milltek Rear & Kufatec Sound Module

s7wag

Ready to race!
My Volkswagen Golf 2014 MK7 GTD with Sound and Sport Pack and Milltek Sport twin outlet GTI style rear exhaust. The Sound & Sport pack has the OEM Active Exhaust fitted with no rear silencer (muffler) and an external sound actuator/electronic speaker fitted in the middle exhaust section that provides an electronic artificial boosted exhaust sound when 'Sport' mode is activated. The car has been fitted with the Kufatec Sound Booster Module that provides various sound modes at the press of a button fitted in the centre console. This is a sound clip of the exhaust in 'Normal' mode followed by 'Sport' mode with the various Kufatec sound modes selected before reverting back to 'Normal'

The sound module is located in the rear quarter panel to which the Kufatec module is plugged in. The selection cable (see red button in picture) is fed along the side of the car, behind the glove box, and then fitted inside the front centre box where the iPOD is located. Fitted courtesy of www.richtersport.co.uk in Milton Keynes

https://youtu.be/_VRSQx-RQmI

Sounds a bit different....:eek:

Attachments

• Kufatec.jpg
    Kufatec.jpg
    6.6 KB · Views: 1,806
  • GTD Exhaust Sound Actuator-640x480.jpg
    GTD Exhaust Sound Actuator-640x480.jpg
    143.6 KB · Views: 5,454
Last edited:

ihmix

Ready to race!
Sounds very angry. I like it, good work on the video.

Turbo V

Ready to race!
Very interesting. Never heard of anything like that before. I think it sounds neat but knowing it's fake would bother me in the long run.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk