- Bilstein B6 Damptronic shocks
- aFe Drop-In Air Filter
- Eurodyne Stage 1.5 High Torque 93-octane
- Eurodyne DSG Tune
- Resonator delete + Magnaflow 35121 tips
- 034 Motorsport Billet Dogbone Insert
- Complete deAutoKey LED lighting kit
- OSRAM Nightbreaker H7 cornering lights
- FormulaOne Pinnacle tint (35% front, 15% rear)
- Llumar Air80 windshield, sunroof film
- OEM aspherical (blind spot) mirrors
- Detail King interior/exterior detail and treatment
- Custom license plate
- OEM Mud Flaps
- VCDS mods out the butt
- JL 10W3 Subwoofer w/ 250W RMS JL Amp

Planned Mods:
- Neuspeed 25mm Rear Sway
- OEM S3 Intercooler Upgrade

Will update as things progress!

(previous cars)

Last edited:

Xyro TR1

Yay
Car(s)
2015 GTI
Installed my deAutoKey LEDs last night in the front turn signals, rear lights, and trunk/glovebox. It really makes the car feel even more upmarket!

I will say that the outside lights are not nearly as bright as I thought they'd be. I was expecting a notable boost in output, but I won't lose any sleep over it. I'll have a couple videos and pics up this weekend demonstrating them. :) All in all, very happy!

Also ordered the Nightbreaker cornering lights earlier, those will go in next week. The rest of the mods should be going in the car one at a time until June, at which point it should be all done! :D

Xyro TR1

Yay
Car(s)
2015 GTI
Aspherical mirrors on their way! Need to go snag the sound system out of my old Golf and sell it to fund a bit of this new stuff. ;)

Xyro TR1

Yay
Car(s)
2015 GTI
Aaaaaand ordered the Zaino kit too. Hopefully will have the car detailed this weekend and will install the mirrors and cornering lights!

Also got a quote for the tint job. It's absurd this time. I may be looking for a different shop.

Xyro TR1

Yay
Car(s)
2015 GTI
Just ordered my PowerTap tool and the Eurodyne software package. :)

VWR springs were put on last weekend. Still loving them!

Xyro TR1

Yay
Car(s)
2015 GTI
Tint installed.

Also Eurodyne stage 1.5. I'm done modding for a while, at least until I feel like dropping a ton on wheels! ;)

Brinkmen

VW NUT!
Car(s)
2015 Golf R
So clean man. How much did your tint cost? I have a quote for 3M Colorstable for 20% in back and 35% for front windows. They quoted me $325. Is this high? I want quality stuff that will last a long time and don't mind paying a bit for it if it's better. Oh and they also will do the small side triangle windows in front of the doors. Looks like yours are done too. Very nice.

Also curious what your OTD price was for this since it's a completely loaded GTI.

Oh and how do you like the ride with the VWRs vs stock? Much firmer or is it just mainly lowering?

Last edited: