GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Official Deep Black Pearl GTI / Golf Thread

miikez.

Autocross Newbie
Car(s)
'18 GSW 4mo 6MT
congrats... you're soooo lucky to get your front bumper w/o holes in it... My dealer told me they do it right at the port here in NJ... bastards

I got mine here in NJ and it got delivered with no holes in the bumper

The dealer told me that they aren't allowed to drill holes in the GTI or GLI anymore. Maybe every dealer is different.

looks good golfmk6 brother. :)

Compaulsive

So excited ... I purchased a 2015 VW GTI Autobahn DSG (w/ light package) in deep black pearl. I’m loving the forum and the enthusiast community. I’ve never modified a car I’ve owned before (except for window tint and accessories), but I’m really thinking about getting the engine tuned.

I’m a little sad that I could’t get the performance package. It would have been sweet to have the mechanical limited slip differential.

The GTI is a vastly improved version of my favorite car I’ve owned from 20’s ... 1993 VW Corrado with the VR6 motor.

Nyanga

Ready to race!
Very nice.

What did you clean it with?

VW_Steve

I have taken delivery this week of our addition to the family! I know it's a standard GT 2.0TDi and being a company car I will not be messing with after market mods but I do love it. Great fun and quality finish although I am missing the boot space in my previous Passat Estate.

Just wish so much I had ordered it debadged!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    256.8 KB · Views: 6,379

Nyanga

Ready to race!
Lovely.

I really must go and wash mine!!

Deviation01

Go Kart Champion

Nyanga

Ready to race!