GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Roc-Euro MQB Drivetrain Stabilizer

MKVIISpec

Ready to race!
Looking into picking one of these up, would love to hear some feedback from anyone who is currently running one. Through my searching, I think I have only seen two people running these right now. I’m wondering if it’s worth the 100 bucks or not, as it’s 20 bucks shipping to my door.

Currently stage 2 and running E30. After mounting the new tires, it drastically improved/nearly eliminated wheel hop. Just looking for something to help make the DSG feel a bit crisper and with less movement.

Will be going IS38 or hybrid in the future, so more power is in the pipeline.

Any thoughts or feedback is welcomed. [emoji482]

nate704

Go Kart Champion
I have one on. It's been fine so far. no jerkiness when shifting from 2nd to 1st gear. No NVH added. Way better than any "inserts" on the market.

MKVIISpec

Ready to race!
Would you say the 2-1 downshift was the most noticeable change? Overall worth it?

Cptnjosh

Go Kart Newbie
Car(s)
2017 Sport
I have one on the way. They are just waiting on the replacement bolt to arrive before they ship. Looking forward to getting it installed. I will post my impressions here once I have it on for a while.

MKVIISpec

Ready to race!
Perfect! I’ll look forward to hearing your impressions. Are you tuned?

demi9od

Drag Race Newbie
If I had to put a number on it, I'd say it reduces 40% of the down shifting engine movement and my insert the other 60%. I did the Roc Euro first, engine and trans mounts second, and the insert last.

Sent from my LG-H910 using Tapatalk

Cptnjosh

Go Kart Newbie
Car(s)
2017 Sport
Perfect! I’ll look forward to hearing your impressions. Are you tuned?

Jb4 on map 1, for now. Probably unitronic stage1+ in a year or two.

mk7gti2.0

Ready to race!
Just ordered one for my 16 R, I already have the cts aluminum insert and the bfi stage 1 engine and transmission mount. Do you just have to take the bolt out of the dogbone mount and the two on the other end? Seems pretty easy to install as long as engine doesn't shift too far.