GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Dsg adaptation on obdeleven

worldacgti

Go Kart Champion
Logged in today and low and behold the adaptation is right there in the apps section....anyone try it yet?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

PacDawg

Drag Race Newbie
Logged in today and low and behold the adaptation is right there in the apps section....anyone try it yet?

Saw it over the weekend. I don't want to be guinea pig though...lol.

jcruz

Ready to race!
Car(s)
mk8 Golf R
Interesting.... What's does it do lol?

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

nype

Drag Racing Champion
Interesting.... What's does it do lol?

That might be the question to answer, before making a change to the coding. Lol

worldacgti

Go Kart Champion
It just resets the clutch packs and allows it to adapt. It apparently did wonders for the MK5 MK6 guys. I know my dsg shifts rough from time to time. This is supposed to alleviate that

iNeedMorePSI

Ready to race!
Shall I be the guinea pig? :D

AtlantaDad

Drag Race Newbie
If it's an adaptation, why does it need an app? I know someone posted about this before, but forum search is failing. I want to reset both the dsg and the lsd. I'll do some more searching later.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Deviation01

Go Kart Champion

Deviation01

Go Kart Champion
Ill do it

Please document your findings. It will be nice to reset it because I have been getting slip in first gear manual sometimes.

worldacgti

Go Kart Champion
Just did it...after it was complete, i went to go (u have to do it with the car running) and the clutches wouldnt engage! I was tripping out...but i turned the car off, started it back up and it was good. No more 1-2 clunk in d mode....very smooth shifting. Really noticeable difference

jcruz

Ready to race!
Car(s)
mk8 Golf R
Just did it...after it was complete, i went to go (u have to do it with the car running) and the clutches wouldnt engage! I was tripping out...but i turned the car off, started it back up and it was good. No more 1-2 clunk in d mode....very smooth shifting. Really noticeable difference

Are you running the stock TCU software?

cbaumy34

Go Kart Champion

That's great now I need an obdeleven!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk