GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

DINAN

PacDawg

Drag Race Newbie
I heard that Dinan will be releasing their dinantronics sport module for our application over Black Friday. It is a plug and play piggy back style unit and will retail for 299.00 and have Bluetooth phone control. Wonder how it will stack up against jb1/jb4? Also heard other products are in the works such as exhaust and coilovers.

http://www.dinancars.com/the-evolution-of-power/

Last edited:

mk7driver

Cool to see Dinan showing VW some love.

If it's anything like the Dinantronics Sport for BMW it has an iOS/Android app and raises boost by 3PSI by default and up to 4PSI in race mode.

0bLiViOuS

Go Kart Champion
Yep, good to see a bit of love. I am curious the power they're putting down with it and what sort of control you can do with it

PacDawg

Drag Race Newbie
Dinan = expensive.

I'd agree with you with that comment normally for their products. But this is a PNP module that is adjustable via bluetooth through a free smartphone app for $299. I think that is pretty cheap.

HOT H2O

Drag Race Newbie
I'd agree with you with that comment normally for their products. But this is a PNP module that is adjustable via bluetooth through a free smartphone app for $299. I think that is pretty cheap.

Yeah that's not the DINAN I used to know haha! Nice to see options out there!

odessa.filez

Autocross Newbie
Car(s)
2016 GSW 1.8tsi auto

MonkeyMD

Autocross Champion
Gotta love valet mode (could be fuel economy mode)

Valet / parental control modes (-3 PSI)

0bLiViOuS

Go Kart Champion
Ya I was really curious on that. I wish it was more like -10psi lol

N10S

Ready to race!
Interesting, I had no idea Dinan was offering products for cars other than BMW. As someone mentioned they were always pretty pricey for what you received, but they were parts that the dealer could sell and install. Its going to be interesting to see how this product stacks up against the competition. Its priced right and the bluetooth interface is obviously a nice benefit over the others. The ability to switch to pre-set "modes" is also interesting as well and might be nice for someone that doesn't want to fiddle around with custom settings and just wants to select a performance level and go.

odessa.filez

Autocross Newbie
Car(s)
2016 GSW 1.8tsi auto
As a 1.8t S GSW owner, I find this product to be tempting. Power increase is less than most but my stock tires can barely handle factory power levels.

It would nice if Dinan expands their VAG support to parallel what they've done with BMW suspension. My wish would be adjust on the car koni rear shocks and fixed camber plates.

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

steved1987

Anyone pick one of these up yet? Send like a decent light tune for my DD that I am not trying to go crazy with.

Thanks for any input.

Last edited:

ryohei47

Ready to race!
Its 80 dollars cheaper than the JB1 and 100 cheaper than the Neuspeed module. People buy the JB1 for the customizability and the ability to upgrade to JB4, but what is the point of the Neuspeed at this point? Dinan has a ton of brand recognition which will definitely help.