GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

How do i upload Pictures from Photobucket Please help?!!

.:KindiGTI

Go Kart Champion
Copy the image URL and put it in the following img tag (remove all spaces):

[ IMG ] URL [ /IMG ]

DW58

Go Kart Champion
OK - go to the individual image view in PhotoBucket - should look a bit like the screenshot below ... ...

You need to copy the image code (in the box which I have marked >) - click within the box and it should automatically copy to the clip board - and then paste it (ctrl + V on PC/Cmd + V on Mac) into the post dialogue box in the forum.

It should look like this ... ...

Do this for each photo and then they ought to show in the forum.

.:KindiGTI

Go Kart Champion
Also, this is not only for photobucket images, copy any image URL to the IMG tag and you're good to go

DW58

Go Kart Champion
Good luck.

mon2s

Ready to race!
Have to say this forum is not very user friendly for uploading pics. Using instructions above and all that appears a small black box with a white cross in it....surely there are easier ways? (or is it me - go on I can take it) :/

Mark V1

Go Kart Champion
Its easy peasy!!!

The secret is to use the little grey 'reply' button rather than the big 'quick reply' box - that allows you to upload photos direct to the site rather than using a host - just click on the 'manage attachments' tab.

iAmLodi

Ready to race!
Test

Holy crap he's right!!! I uploaded this pic direct from my ipad. No photo host, no copy & paste URL, no nuffin! The grey 'reply' box at the top of the page!! My new favorite thing ever:eek:

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    63.2 KB · Views: 941

iAmLodi

Ready to race!
Its easy peasy!!!

The secret is to use the little grey 'reply' button rather than the big 'quick reply' box - that allows you to upload photos direct to the site rather than using a host - just click on the 'manage attachments' tab.

YOU Mark V, are my hero for the day :thumbsup:

Such a pain in the ass to copy & paste with an iPad or iPhone...

Vancity2Constantinople

2.Sloooo n loww
Car(s)
2010 Golf 2.5L Sport
Never use quick reply. it's broken. Use the reply button thats on the top left and bottom left of the first post and last on the page.

lol.. you guys are funny.. with all this hard work when it's really easy.

just click this
and copy and paste the image url, which can be done by right clicking on any image on the internet ( has to be on an image host website or you will get the blank square with an X)

example, right click the pic in my signature;
then left click
" COPY image URL "

press this:

CTRL + V then Press Okay or Hit Enter.

IT will automatically put in the [ img] [ / img ]

Then press submit reply.

Voila!

iAmLodi

Ready to race!
... .. .which can be done by right clicking on any image on the internet... .. .

Can't speak for anybody else here, but have you ever tried 'right-clicking' on an image from an iPhone or iPad? Can't be done...If the URL isn't already there to be highlighted and copied, there's no way to get it from either of those devices. Unless I'm a complete idiot of course, which is entirely possible on any given day. If you want to be my new hero of the day, tell me how to 'right-click from an iPhone/iPad...

iAmLodi

Ready to race!
Shit, so I may have just answered my own question and proven myself a complete idiot all by my lonesome... .. .it would seem that a simple 'tap & hold' then selecting "copy", is in fact the equivalent of right-clicking on an image when using an iPhone or iPad.

Time to go to bed I think... .. .

iAmLodi

Ready to race!
But I guess that also makes me known hero for the day, so I guess I can go to bed ashamed, and happy all at the same time...:D