GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Dynamic and Sequential Tail Light harness

BxGTI

Go Kart Champion
Want [emoji4], my A4 does this from the factory and I love it.

Sent from the Moon using Tapatalk

Finglonga

Drag Racing Champion
Common as muck, the Audi's, Jags, Merc's and Fords all do that and more following. Prefer the Kencha lights as they are much more exclusive.;)

Derushi

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
Long
Common as muck, the Audi's, Jags, Merc's and Fords all do that and more following. Prefer the Kencha lights as they are much more exclusive.;)

These do look great, but they're a bit too flashy for me. This would be great only for hazards, but I much prefer the sequential one as turn signals.

Now if someone can do Kencha for hazards and sequential/dynamic for turn signals.... :D

BxGTI

Go Kart Champion

Not common in the US, just the Mustang as of now,and AUDI as far as I can tell. I know that it is very common in other countries.

Sent from the Moon using Tapatalk

Last edited:

rbk

Ready to race!
I must be blind cuz I can't see a difference between the sequential and dynamic

rbk

Ready to race!
One the one entire bar lights up and then the other, the second the individual LED's light up across the bar one by one.

ah ya see it now, ty.

AEMK7

So is there ANY possible way to enable Sequential with LED Tails on US cars? I read that with some special harness it's possible???

Also curious as to whether you can achieve the sequential turn signal via a harness or code tweak on the OEM GTD/GTI LED tail lights? The only solution I've found so far is to buy replacement tail lights which cost a small fortune! Especially if you already have LED tails.

Mk7GTl

Go Kart Champion
badass i like it