GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

GTI Custom Center Exhaust

B1MM3R

Hey guys this is actually my first post here! I have a '15 Carbon gray, 3 door, 6mt, SE GTI. I recently bought a oem center exit valence off of a member of the Mk7 international Facebook page and had a friend at Corsa Performance custom make me a muffler delete axle back for me. Just wanted to share if anyone was interested in doing something similar!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Oty_-hEQq5I

Last edited:

B1MM3R

Check out the YouTube video at the bottom. And I will try and go back and change the size of the picture!

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

xl1200r

Ready to race!
FYI - adjust picture size on posting.
This size picture is hard to see for us.

Chiming in from the international space station, pictures look good from here.

But seriously, sounds pretty good. How's the drone?

B1MM3R

I still have the stock resonator so the drone is not very bad at all. It is still audible crusing on the highway but not intrusive or anything. The picture size should also be fixed haha

DanielSL

Ready to race!
I am sure if your friend made up a jig for that, he could sell a couple dozen of those easily, even if he bumped the price up to 125-150 range.
Looks great. Congrats on the mod.

B1MM3R

Looks and sounds good.
I thought there would be more popping from the exhaust.
Do you have any clips with car at start up and rev while parked.
Wanted to se level of sound at rest.

Good post!
Car pops quite a bit at cold start and sounds very good. Once it's warmed up it idles almost like stock. I can post a video if you want.
Also the valence is a factory VW part for the mk7 golfs and can be ordered online or at a dealership.