GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Missing tyre pressure sticker

acoustic

Passed Driver's Ed
Just noticed that i am missing my tyre pressure sticker. Its not inside the drivers door nor inside the fuel flap as the manual suggests it should be. On fact its not anywhere obvious i can see.

Is this something that the dealer should have done or have factory forgot?

Anyway the car is a UK spec MK7 GTD '65 plate with standard 18" alloys. Would anyone be so kind as to let me know what the pressures should be (or even better show me a pic of your sticker with the full blurb).

Cheers

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ChrisK

Ready to race!
Here’s mine from the driver’s door pillar.

Attachments

• SAM_0539.JPG
    SAM_0539.JPG
    274.2 KB · Views: 10,007
  • SAM_0540.JPG
    SAM_0540.JPG
    277.4 KB · Views: 1,913

SB_NZ

Passed Driver's Ed
Yes suggest you speak to the dealer, as I understand it should be on the fuel filler cap ( door jamb in the US ) .

Also as evidenced below the advised pressures do vary between models with the same tyres sizes. For 225/40 R18 wheels - 32 PSI on my car, 30 PSI on the above car.

Attachments

• 20151126_072819307_iOS.jpg
    20151126_072819307_iOS.jpg
    27.7 KB · Views: 1,364

vwman

Go Kart Champion
Acoustic

GTD 65 plate 4 door on 18's

Label reads:
Two passengers + suitcase Front & Rear 2.5 Bar (36 PSI)
Five passengers + 3 suitcases Front 2.8 Bar (41 PSI) Rear 3.0 Bar (44 PSI)

Spacesaver T125/70 R18 4.2 Bar (61 PSI)

Genegenie

Drag Race Newbie
Car(s)
VW Golf
Stuck at work, car at home but on the lable it says both front & rear preassure (2 peeps + case) as 30 PSi. Though I find it handles better with less understeer if I run 32Psi in the fronts, 'filled' at garage tyre pump and checked when tyres cold on my my own digital gauge....

acoustic

Passed Driver's Ed
Thanks to everyone who replied. Big range of numbers there which is interesting.

By chance i saw someone in a supermarket car park with a '15 gtd and asked them if i could have a look. 36 psi front and rear standard load seems to be the number (which tallies with vwman's figures)

Thanks again all.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk