GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV
FORUM OPTIONS
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   GOLFMK7 - VW GTI MKVII Forum / VW Golf R Forum / VW Golf MKVII Forum > Regional Forums > NY / NJ / CT / PA


Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-13-2017, 04:49 PM   #18
carchrism5
Senior Member
 
Drives: 17 GTI Sport
Location: CT
Join Date: Jan 2017
Posts: 158
Last week I saw a silver one in stamford that looked to be lowered with black wheels and a decently loud exhaust. Hadn't seen it before.
carchrism5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2017, 08:24 PM   #19
fz09er
Member
 
Drives: '16 MK7R
Location: CT
Join Date: Jul 2016
Posts: 49
I am central CT and a '16 Lapiz Blue what about you guys

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk
fz09er is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2017, 02:07 PM   #20
carchrism5
Senior Member
 
Drives: 17 GTI Sport
Location: CT
Join Date: Jan 2017
Posts: 158
Stamford/Greenwich area. CSG GTI
carchrism5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2017, 02:13 PM   #21
arres
Senior Member
 
Drives: VW MK7 Golf R
Location: New Haven, CT
Join Date: Sep 2016
Posts: 122
All along 91 between New Haven and Glastonbury. '16 Lapiz Blue


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
arres is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2017, 09:41 PM   #22
fz09er
Member
 
Drives: '16 MK7R
Location: CT
Join Date: Jul 2016
Posts: 49
Quote:
Originally Posted by arres View Post
All along 91 between New Haven and Glastonbury. '16 Lapiz Blue


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I am usually on 691. Usually pass by one going the opposite way and always wave ( even though they probably can't tell I'm evening waving haha)

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk
fz09er is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2017, 10:59 PM   #23
arres
Senior Member
 
Drives: VW MK7 Golf R
Location: New Haven, CT
Join Date: Sep 2016
Posts: 122
Quote:
Originally Posted by fz09er View Post
I am usually on 691. Usually pass by one going the opposite way and always wave ( even though they probably can't tell I'm evening waving haha)

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk


I never jump on 691 unless you see me while on 91 lol


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
arres is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2017, 02:33 AM   #24
TagGTI
Junior Member
 
Drives: '17 MK7 GTI
Location: New Haven, CT
Join Date: Sep 2017
Posts: 2
Hello, I'm relatively new. I drive a Reflex Silver GTI mostly in the New Haven County area. Not to many VWs on my daily commute. I occasionally see a GTI or R here and there but not very often.
TagGTI is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2017, 04:52 PM   #25
arres
Senior Member
 
Drives: VW MK7 Golf R
Location: New Haven, CT
Join Date: Sep 2016
Posts: 122
Quote:
Originally Posted by TagGTI View Post
Hello, I'm relatively new. I drive a Reflex Silver GTI mostly in the New Haven County area. Not to many VWs on my daily commute. I occasionally see a GTI or R here and there but not very often.


Where abouts in New Haven county?


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
arres is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2017, 10:47 PM   #26
TagGTI
Junior Member
 
Drives: '17 MK7 GTI
Location: New Haven, CT
Join Date: Sep 2017
Posts: 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by arres View Post
Where abouts in New Haven county?


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
My daily commute takes me on 63 all the way to Route 8 and then to Waterbury. Besides that I'm usually around New Haven and the Post Road.
TagGTI is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2017, 05:21 PM   #27
Strange Mud
Senior Member
 
Strange Mud's Avatar
 
Drives: 2017 GTI Sport
Location: Small Town CT
Join Date: Oct 2017
Posts: 149
Black GTI from Durham here....gave up a bright red Mustang. So far digging the car but missing the envious looks my Stang got.
Strange Mud is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2017, 12:27 AM   #28
axthomson
Senior Member
 
Drives: 2016 Golf R, 2014 Subaru XV Hybrid, 2015 F700GS
Location: CT
Join Date: Jan 2016
Posts: 155
I’m looking to set up something in the Farmington / unionville area once a week or so. I own a Cayman now , but still love VW and Audi’s
__________________
🍆
axthomson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2017, 12:40 PM   #29
fz09er
Member
 
Drives: '16 MK7R
Location: CT
Join Date: Jul 2016
Posts: 49
Quote:
Originally Posted by axthomson View Post
Iím looking to set up something in the Farmington / unionville area once a week or so. I own a Cayman now , but still love VW and Audiís
I have been looking to pick up a Cayman for a side/track car. I may stop by.

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk
fz09er is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2017, 01:48 PM   #30
MaxM97
Member
 
Drives: '15 VW GTI S DBP w/ LP, '93 VW Corrado SLC
Location: 06019 Connecticut
Join Date: May 2016
Posts: 51
Quote:
Originally Posted by axthomson View Post
Iím looking to set up something in the Farmington / unionville area once a week or so. I own a Cayman now , but still love VW and Audiís
Iím also in the Farmington area, I would swing by if something was set up.
MaxM97 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2017, 02:21 PM   #31
axthomson
Senior Member
 
Drives: 2016 Golf R, 2014 Subaru XV Hybrid, 2015 F700GS
Location: CT
Join Date: Jan 2016
Posts: 155
Where would be a good place to meet? The mall may work, but security may not like a large group of people there.
__________________
🍆
axthomson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2017, 01:05 AM   #32
carchrism5
Senior Member
 
Drives: 17 GTI Sport
Location: CT
Join Date: Jan 2017
Posts: 158
What mall? You all should go to the Excelerate Cars and Coffee this coming weekend. Good chance to meet people and talk about potentially doing meets.
carchrism5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2017, 09:38 PM   #33
fz09er
Member
 
Drives: '16 MK7R
Location: CT
Join Date: Jul 2016
Posts: 49
Quote:
Originally Posted by carchrism5 View Post
What mall? You all should go to the Excelerate Cars and Coffee this coming weekend. Good chance to meet people and talk about potentially doing meets.
I think they meant westfarms since he/she mentioned Farmington area. What time is C&C at excelerate this weekend?

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk
fz09er is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2017, 09:59 PM   #34
carchrism5
Senior Member
 
Drives: 17 GTI Sport
Location: CT
Join Date: Jan 2017
Posts: 158
Quote:
Originally Posted by fz09er View Post
I think they meant westfarms since he/she mentioned Farmington area. What time is C&C at excelerate this weekend?

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk
Sat at 9am.

https://www.facebook.com/events/523139258024101/
carchrism5 is offline   Reply With Quote

Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT +1. The time now is 04:48 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.