GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV
FORUM OPTIONS
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   GOLFMK7 - VW GTI MKVII Forum / VW Golf R Forum / VW Golf MKVII Forum > Regional Forums > Great Lakes

Old 05-05-2017, 07:54 PM   #137
nicholam77

Drives: 2016 GTI
Quote:
Originally Posted by NickMac View Post
Hey guys,

I was wondering if anybody had any recommendations for alignment shops around the Twin Cities. I am going to install lowering springs this weekend and will get it aligned shortly after. I have heard the ACC may complicate things.

Thanks
I used Samaritan Tire Co in Minnetonka. They charged $89. They were recommended to my by Further Performance after doing my spring install, because of their equipment (I believe it was a Hunter something or other unit).

I've also used them for tire installs. Was nervous about getting tires put on my brand new BBS but the owner Chris assured me it was no issue and they install tires on high end cars/wheels all the time. While I was there I saw a Golf R in the shop getting some Neuspeeds fitted. All they do is alignments and tires.

So I can't say 100% what goes on behind the scenes but based on my experiences they seem like a good shop and have treated me well.
nicholam77 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2017, 08:02 PM   #138
JDUBMN

Drives: 2016 GTI SE PP
Quote:
Originally Posted by ninjalix View Post
where did you go to get the roof wrap done? and how much? if you dont mind me asking.
Platinum Wraps over in New Brighton, also known as Tint Pros. I'd hit them up for a price. I did all my tint and wrap at the same time. Also did clear on the headlights so it was close to $1000 for everything. If you talk to Tien just tell him John Willett told you about it and he may give you a discount but i can't guarantee it lol.

Honestly I had all my cars and bike (RIP) done by them spanning the last 10 years and they always do an awesome job.

https://platinumautowraps.com/
Old 05-06-2017, 02:48 PM   #139
schwab0

Drives: Golf R
Quote:
Originally Posted by JDUBMN View Post
Platinum Wraps over in New Brighton, also known as Tint Pros. I'd hit them up for a price. I did all my tint and wrap at the same time. Also did clear on the headlights so it was close to $1000 for everything. If you talk to Tien just tell him John Willett told you about it and he may give you a discount but i can't guarantee it lol.

Honestly I had all my cars and bike (RIP) done by them spanning the last 10 years and they always do an awesome job.

https://platinumautowraps.com/
if you join MNVW, one of the perks is that you get a hefty discount from Tint Pro's aside from other deal i.e. Nur Technik on part installs etc.
Old 05-06-2017, 02:49 PM   #140
schwab0

Drives: Golf R
Quote:
Originally Posted by ninjalix View Post
lol i have no mods yet, just some tints. Looking at some wheels and euro tails
we can chit chat about that too .

Come hang out, its a nice bunch of guys!
Old 05-06-2017, 08:40 PM   #141
JDUBMN

Drives: 2016 GTI SE PP
Quote:
Originally Posted by schwab0 View Post
if you join MNVW, one of the perks is that you get a hefty discount from Tint Pro's aside from other deal i.e. Nur Technik on part installs etc.

Nice! I've known those guys at Tint Pro, Tien specially for a long time they kind of already hook me up lol but definitely interested to hear/learn more about the MNVW membership tomorrow.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk