3500-5
4000-6
4500-6
5000-6
5500-5
6000-5
6500-4
7000-4

I'll load this one up for the ride home....

Thanks!

MadMen

Ready to race!
Might possibly be how the S3 is tuned from factory. Ran a passthru log yet to compare? What gas is this?

BP 93. I'll see if I can get a map4 log.

MadMen

Ready to race!
Well duh. I had the AFR tapped to the wrong O2 sensor. I went by the instructions showing the bottom connector, but didn't realize it was the gray connector. Fixed that and logged.

Still a bit more rich than the GTI was, but not bad. I'll attribute the early timing pull to winter gas.

https://datazap.me/u/madtoy/s3add6?log=0&data=1-4-18

jvjump1

Passed Driver's Ed
jb 4 stack

Ok don't know if I can do this or not so asking? Ok full stage 2 stacking jb4. I am going stage 3 with mpi as well. Can I tune 91 and use the jb4 tuning for when I am able to run 93 or higher so I always have a safe tune since apr does not have adjustable tuning. So in short using the jb4 for adjust ability of tune?

jvjump1

Passed Driver's Ed
I do daily drive the car and travel with it. Only reason for 91 tune, 93 is not always available. Trying to think out side the box.

George Smooth

Drag Race Newbie
Ok don't know if I can do this or not so asking? Ok full stage 2 stacking jb4. I am going stage 3 with mpi as well. Can I tune 91 and use the jb4 tuning for when I am able to run 93 or higher so I always have a safe tune since apr does not have adjustable tuning. So in short using the jb4 for adjust ability of tune?

Hi,

Yes, this is possible.
We have quite a few users that use this in various methods. Some from 91 to a E85 mix, others for 93 to race fuel etc.

aameghoo

Passed Driver's Ed
So I think my JB4 is affecting my cruise control. Looking into it, it seems it might have something to do with "Future Use D" set to "90" for CEL autoclearing? I checked in my app and mine is set to 90. Is it safe to assume if I set this to 0 it will disable the autoclear feature?

I don't need CEL autoclear as I'm completely stock expect for the JB4, just did a 7 hour drive with no cruise control :(

Diggs24

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2015 GTI
So I think my JB4 is affecting my cruise control. Looking into it, it seems it might have something to do with "Future Use D" set to "90" for CEL autoclearing? I checked in my app and mine is set to 90. Is it safe to assume if I set this to 0 it will disable the autoclear feature?

I don't need CEL autoclear as I'm completely stock expect for the JB4, just did a 7 hour drive with no cruise control :(

yes. set it back to zero and cc will come back

tsigeoff

Passed Driver's Ed
https://datazap.me/u/bentz626/412methjb460degreesf?log=0&data=1-2-4-6-11-25-26-27-28

heading to the track for a private rental on Monday. Gonna be getting the car ready this week. This log is what I'm doing on pump so far. Hitting 25-26 psi without any issues. Any of you gurus see anything to be concerned about? This is my daily map 6 with meth on 93. Plan on running e30 mix and more boost. Hoping for the 11's. best so far is 12.0 @115, so trap is there.

Thanks for looking

Diggs24

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2015 GTI
https://datazap.me/u/bentz626/412methjb460degreesf?log=0&data=1-2-4-6-11-25-26-27-28

heading to the track for a private rental on Monday. Gonna be getting the car ready this week. This log is what I'm doing on pump so far. Hitting 25-26 psi without any issues. Any of you gurus see anything to be concerned about? This is my daily map 6 with meth on 93. Plan on running e30 mix and more boost. Hoping for the 11's. best so far is 12.0 @115, so trap is there.

Thanks for looking

You need to log e30 as it will lean it out. Make sure it's ok to run. Looks good as is.

Langer1

Passed Driver's Ed
I've done a search and couldn't seem to find the answer.
How the heck does the data cable fit inside the plastic JB4 enclosure? Noob here with a new 2018 golf r, coming from a 2007 gti (unitronic 2+).
I didn't want to flash tune the r since I lost my gti warranty early due to TD1 flag by VW.