GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

2017 GTI SE good price to purchase?

sdo1349

Passed Driver's Ed
Car(s)
2017 GTI SE 6MT,
Wow congrats! Great price! Do you mind sharing which dealer you bought it from?

I bought it from Joel at Pohanka VW in MD. There are about 12 dealers around Washington DC and they give some of the best pricing!!!! A great area to buy a car. Worth the trip for me, I live outside Nashville.

wantone

Ready to race!
I bought it from Joel at Pohanka VW in MD. There are about 12 dealers around Washington DC and they give some of the best pricing!!!! A great area to buy a car. Worth the trip for me, I live outside Nashville.

Does that $24k include doc fee and delivery?

Runnerguy45

Passed Driver's Ed
Does that $24k include doc fee and delivery?

Thanks for sharing. I am turning my TDI in on Tuesday and plan on purchasing the GTI S. Did you hammer out your deal before you went to Maryland or did you go to multiple dealers in person ?

Also, which store does Joel work, College Park or Capital Heights ?

sdo1349

Passed Driver's Ed
Car(s)
2017 GTI SE 6MT,
Thanks for sharing. I am turning my TDI in on Tuesday and plan on purchasing the GTI S. Did you hammer out your deal before you went to Maryland or did you go to multiple dealers in person ?

Also, which store does Joel work, College Park or Capital Heights ?

Capital heights. I did the deal before I left Tennessee

Loonster

Ready to race!
2017 GTI SE DSG

MSRP $33,130
Discount $7,139
Sale Price $25,991
OTD $27,038 (includes everything except sales tax)

I contacted them through email because I am currently out of the country but looking to purchase a GTI when I get back in 3 weeks.

The dealership is in GA but I will be paying the sales tax in SC.

Is that a good price?

Yes, that's a good price. Buy it.

yutekao

That was everything, except tax and title and license

Did you buy DSG or manual?

There is still one 2017 SE DSG left at the Pohanka dealership and I am thinking about throwing him an offer on the SE

I live in Bluffton, SC and there is a new 2017 SE in the lot and they still want $30k for it.

WhiteTigerSE

Passed Driver's Ed
2017 GTI SE DSG

MSRP $33,130
Discount $7,139
Sale Price $25,991
OTD $27,038 (includes everything except sales tax)

I contacted them through email because I am currently out of the country but looking to purchase a GTI when I get back in 3 weeks.

The dealership is in GA but I will be paying the sales tax in SC.

Is that a good price?

That's not a bad deal. If i had waited to buy my car in February, instead of January 29th, I would have lost $1,000 factory rebate. I paid $24,510. $26,000, including sales tax and fees OTD. I got an additional $1,000 off by financing with them, but I plan on paying it off early, giving me a $500 discount from what they were originally asking for, ~$27,000 OTD. Including Finance interest, my total cost to dealer/bank will be around $26,500

Aim for <$28,000 OTD, Doc fees and sales tax. I played phone tag with 6 other dealerships to get the best price. If i had purchased my car in cash, in February, I would have paid $28,000.

yutekao

I love the SE because of the leather interior and the lighting package but I just got an OTD price for new 2017 GTI S DSG for $19,800 OTD + TTL

$19,800 includes the dealer fee and doc fee.

Thoughts anyone?

Thanks in advance