GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

VTT Stage 2 GTI breaks into the 7's 60-130 Acceleration time.

Mk72015

Ready to race!
Those are the fueling mods, so yes you would need some, or probably all, to achieve the 450ish HP level.
yeah, to make low 400-450 he could probably just get away with a lpfp pump, and a low E blend!

Diggs24

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2015 GTI
It can make close to 400/400 on a 450lpfp and a JB4 with E30. With a custom tune it should be into low 400s easy with more power under the curve on the low end since you can get away from the weakass stock timing curve and full fueling control. You don't want to go over 420wtq anyways for longevity.

demi9od

Drag Race Newbie
There may be a reliability bump, we don't know yet, but there isn't much reason to go VTT over IS38 if you aren't going to do any fueling mods. I think the sweet spot dollar to power is LPFP only and a strong 93 tune on the VTT or something equivalent to keep the HPFP and injectors within tolerance.

BronxBomber

Ready to race!
Wouldn’t the numbers vary a bit depending on if you’re referring to a GTI or R? Don’t the R’s have higher flowing injectors as opposed to the GTI?

Calubi

Ready to race!
Are these numbers (the 60-130) with or without MPI?

demi9od

Drag Race Newbie
Wouldn’t the numbers vary a bit depending on if you’re referring to a GTI or R? Don’t the R’s have higher flowing injectors as opposed to the GTI?

Yeah, 10% more flow. Just slightly delays the need for MPI.

Are these numbers (the 60-130) with or without MPI?

They are with everything.

TrinivdubOG

Go Kart Newbie
ok so for the ROW cars that already have mulitport injection, would any further mods to the fueling system be required considering it already has the side port injectors?

My limitation once the turbo gets shipped out, is 91oct, however i have the possibility of mixing it with C16 for track days. So would just like to get an idea as i already have the full bolt on package.

Diggs24

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2015 GTI
ok so for the ROW cars that already have mulitport injection, would any further mods to the fueling system be required considering it already has the side port injectors?

My limitation once the turbo gets shipped out, is 91oct, however i have the possibility of mixing it with C16 for track days. So would just like to get an idea as i already have the full bolt on package.

Probably still need an upgraded lpfp.

psychonosspaz

Go Kart Champion
I can't wait to hear impressions when they start shipping these to people

MyGolfMk7

Go Kart Newbie
Car(s)
B5 S4, Mk7 GTI
I pulled it out of thin air to be honest, it was simply to state if you are buying a GTI the VAST majority are modifying them. Even if its a simple drop in filter, or wheel spacers you have MODIFIED your car. I would dare to say 90% of GTI owners modify their cars to some extent, of course I have nothing to back that up, but you get what I mean. Some people will find anything to argue about I guess...:confused:

This isn't about arguing over nothing.

I know only a little about you and it comes from what you post on here. Seeing as how you are a vendor marketing a product for which there are performance claims I'm assessing how credible you are. It is helpful to me to know if you are prone to exaggerate.

burtomr

Go Kart Newbie
Car(s)
Mk7 R
This isn't about arguing over nothing.

I know only a little about you and it comes from what you post on here. Seeing as how you are a vendor marketing a product for which there are performance claims I'm assessing how credible you are. It is helpful to me to know if you are prone to exaggerate.

Which is why he posts actual dyno charts and time slips...are those exaggerations, too?