GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Fs:oem gti Austin wheel

saleho

Yea I told you to return and you refused to return. You were like I cleaned the wheel and asked me for $35 for washing? I feel like you made the wheel dirty and trying to steal $35 from me. Grow up kid
And I used the exact same box from enkeI Japan and the same way they shipped to me.

Ok.. because spending $60 on shipping to return the wheel totally makes sense.. Apparently you have issues with understanding English because I asked for a $35 refund because the wheel was in much worse shape than you described it so it wasn't actually worth what I purchased it for.

And made the wheel dirty? Can you not see the pictures I posted immediately after opening the box? Last time i checked, major scuffing on the rim face is not "dirty". I'm just trying to let other forum users know about my experience with you, similar to reviewing an item on Amazon.. I had a bad experience with you and want to make sure others are aware before engaging in business with you.

merkeyterkey

The Real FLATTIRE
I feel like you made the wheel dirty and trying to steal $35 from me.

I'm sorry, not to get in the middle of you two but this made me laugh. That's clearly brake dust in the pictures he posted, & as you can see from his pictures, the wheel doesn't have a tire on it. How would he put brake dust on the wheel?

I'd be pissed too if I were him. Hopefully you guys came up with a solution that helped both of you out.

lol

MacaN

Ready to race!
I'm sorry, not to get in the middle of you two but this made me laugh. That's clearly brake dust in the pictures he posted, & as you can see from his pictures, the wheel doesn't have a tire on it. How would he put brake dust on the wheel?

I'd be pissed too if I were him. Hopefully you guys came up with a solution that helped both of you out.

lol

Even if that is brake dust, you wipe out brake dust and ask for $35? That is not gonna happen. That means other wheels also had brake dust. I sold other 2 wheels and never had issues.
Think twice before you post.

saleho

lol

It cool haha, we didn't come up with any solution.. He suggested for me to return the wheel which is a stupid suggestion in my eyes considering it costs $60 to ship.. I suggested him refunding me $35, effectively lowering my purchase price to better line up with the actual condition of the rim.. He thinks I just wiped the wheel and want $35 for that LOL

Here are a few more pics, I cropped one of them so you could see the scuffing better..
http://imgur.com/Rymc75a
http://imgur.com/4RrDcsY
That's literally on every spoke.. the rim is garbage..
I think the seller literally thinks you can just wipe those scratches off with a towel lol..

The guy seems like a nice person and I honestly think he might be open to refunding me $35 if he actually could understand the situation.. Don't want to sound mean but I think he has a language barrier.

It's sad because although I've used these forums for years but this is my first purchase from another forum member and the guy was a scam and he doesn't even realize it..

Anyways, I'd like to think that I'm over it but considering that I just wrote that much about it I'm probably not.. such is life

Cruiser

Ready to race!
I have to agree with improper packaging. I guess an old tshirt taped to the face would have prevented that. We can all learn from that one, yikes!