GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

WTB: MKVII GTI - 4-door, 6MT, Performance Package, Lighting Package

debussie

Probably a longshot but worth a try. I'm located in Southern California. Looking to purchase an MKVII GTI S, 4-door, 6MT, with Performance Package and Lighting Package.

I prefer S since I like the tartan seats but I'm open to SE as well. Color is not important but preferably no black or red. Looking to purchase asap.

Is the combination with the packages rare? I've scoured Autotrader/Edmunds and I haven't seen any S trims with manual and both PP and Lighting Package.

I am proactively trying to sell my car. In case you're interested, it's a 2012 BMW E91 328i Sports Wagon, Space Gray/Saddle Brown, fully loaded with 49,000 miles.

Last edited:

Babyface1249

Good luck trying to find one. After much scouring of the internet, I decided to bite the bullet and wait 3-4 months to order exactly what I wanted. Carbon Steel Gray 4dr SE w/PP, Lighting, DCC, 6MT. I would have gone with the S if VW decided to offer a sunroof as standalone. Dumbasses.

135MCA

Are you still looking for the car?

I have a 2015 GTI S with performance pack, lighting package in 6sp MT. Color is Red. Let me know if you are still interested. Mileage is 10K, had oil changed at 5k, and just had VW 10k service completed as well. Car is well cared for, never seen snow, rarely seen rain. Just a few stone chips on front that would be expected.

Babyface1249

Are you still looking for the car?

I have a 2015 GTI S with performance pack, lighting package in 6sp MT. Color is Red. Let me know if you are still interested. Mileage is 10K, had oil changed at 5k, and just had VW 10k service completed as well. Car is well cared for, never seen snow, rarely seen rain. Just a few stone chips on front that would be expected.

Price?

135MCA

Asking $25,200.00. Vehicle is perfect minus a few stone chips on front bumper as to be expected. Garage kept, never seen snow. PM me for more info or if you have questions.

IMG_2093.JPG

Mk7VW

Banned
I have your car slightly modified, but dsg. It's a rare breed. Shoot me a private message.

johntesi1

If anyone else is looking for one of these, I have a black four door SE 6MT/PP/LP that I'd sell for the right offer. It has ~3800 miles on it and I love it so much that I might keep it for way longer than I usually keep cars. Which has me thinking about getting into an R.

Anyways, if you see this and want to talk, shoot me a PM!

crxgator

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
All the MQBs
You're better off looking for a 2017 Sport as they are very common.

heliotrope

Passed Driver's Ed
GTI Mk7 for sale

I've got one for sale - no PP though.

San Diego, CSG, 6MT, Lighting Package, VWR springs + ECS spacers + K&N filter. Have all original parts and will include. Debadged but otherwise unmolested :)

Worth noting - has NO holes in the front bumper. Plate never installed.

18500 miles, extra oil service done at 5K, all work done at certified VW dealer. Body, paint, and interior are really close to perfect. The child latch on the rear seats has a mild scuff, and the black plastic on the inside of the hatch has a mild scuff.

I'd sell for 23500. There is some amount of loan remaining on the car, but I think it is something like 10K or whatever. We'd just meet at the bank and close out the loan.

Feel free to email me at ben.migliori AT gee-mail DOT com.
Happy to send a whole bunch of nice photos as well.

Last edited: