GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Windows Auto close

rafikiraf

Ready to race!
Is it possible to code bcm the way that after locking car with remote all windows close automatically.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

The Fed

Old Guys Rule
The remote window close feature disables pinch protection, which is why you need to hold down the lock button. If it's completely automatic you could walk away and someone could be hurt or killed if they were to stick their hand or head in a window. I'm thinking VW didn't program the BCM or CEM to make it possible.

Canada Golf R

Is it possible to code bcm the way that after locking car with remote all windows close automatically.

Sounds like "comfort closing" which uses VCDS programming. I have it activated on my car. On you key fob, press and hold down the lock button to close the windows:

Comfort Close windows
Step by step pics here......
https://drive.google.com/file/d/0BzB...ZHN2VRWEU/view
9- Central electronics
10- Adaptations
2-Access control 2- comfort opening > active
3- access control 3- comfort closing > active
Key fob…
7- access control 2- funk komfort oeffnen > active
6- access control 2- funk komfort schilessen > active
Menu
27 access control 2- Menuesteuerung komfortbedienung einstellbar >adjustableKessy
20- access control 2-Kessy komfort schilessen > active

rafikiraf

Ready to race!
Not really. I have above function enabled but I wish I had that I don't need to press and hold remote buttons.
What I would like to have is typy of comfort windows closing as soon as I lock the car.
I am driving very often with windows open (don't like ac much) and was hoping I don't have to close windows every time I leave the car. I wish it was done automatically as soon as I lock the car.

Firstboost

Go Kart Champion
Not really. I have above function enabled but I wish I had that I don't need to press and hold remote buttons.
What I would like to have is typy of comfort windows closing as soon as I lock the car.
I am driving very often with windows open (don't like ac much) and was hoping I don't have to close windows every time I leave the car. I wish it was done automatically as soon as I lock the car.

Maybe check out the VCDS thread on VWvortex. That, or try contacting user DV52, Don I think is his name. He's a VCDS guru and could probably give you a proper answer.

slider09

Passed Driver's Ed
My UK Golf R does this. Once locked, any open windows close automatically - I do not have to hold the remote button.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk