Please delete

Selling my 2017 Golf R W/ DCC & Navi

$38,000 (negotiable)

VIN WVWVF7AU0HW178837

Oryx White Pearl Exterior

Titan Black Interior

DSG 6-Spd Auto

Drive Assist Pkg

Car has just under 4000 miles on it. Full front end with Xpel clear bra (full hood, front bumper, full front fenders, and mirrors) Clear bra and window tint was done by Xpel Houston.

Full CQuartz finest application

Selling because my allocation for a new car finally came through and don't want this car anymore.
No history with this car, nor is it daily driven.
Car is basically new. Asking 38K, but that is negotiable. Not looking for lowball offers. For locals or those willing to pick up the car locally, I have more room to play if buyer is willing to do an "in and out" to help me get the tax credit on a new car. I will cover all fees for that as well.

I'll get some pictures uploaded here soon. Not sure if I missed anything else. Don't hesitate to ask questions. Tell your family and friends, motivated to sell.

Last edited:

Jb991

Not sure what I'm doing wrong with the photos that they won't show anymore. Either way, I have and can get specific photos if need be.

Considering all serious offers.

ATR

Drag Race Newbie
Car(s)
'17 Golf R 6mt
Oh man! If only you were a little closer and were selling a few weeks from now. pretty much exactly what I am looking for!

GLWS!

Jb991

Oh man! If only you were a little closer and were selling a few weeks from now. pretty much exactly what I am looking for!

GLWS!

Yeah, not close, but sure I'll still have it in a few weeks. Seems the R is a car that you have to find someone really looking for it. Sold my Accord in less than a week I've got time though. Pick up one car in Nov, the other Dec, so have some time. Thanks for looking :D

ATR

Drag Race Newbie
Car(s)
'17 Golf R 6mt
Not sure what I'm doing wrong with the photos that they won't show anymore. Either way, I have and can get specific photos if need be.

Considering all serious offers.
Try someone other then photobucket... their free image hosting went bye bye a couple months ago. Google has free image hosting with "photos"/

Yeah, not close, but sure I'll still have it in a few weeks. Seems the R is a car that you have to find someone really looking for it. Sold my Accord in less than a week I've got time though. Pick up one car in Nov, the other Dec, so have some time. Thanks for looking :D
If you still have it at the end of the month we might have to start talking numbers :D

I actually wouldn't mind a flight down and a drive back. Heck It'd give me a chance to visit some family in Nashville on the drive back :cool:

But yeah, if you sell it before then it wasn't meant to be. Again, GLWS man!!! Get some better pictures and a better image host :p

Jb991

Open to reasonable offers. An "in and out" saves everyone something. You pay less, i avoid taxes on the new ride. Win win