GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Finally decided to go Stage 2

Tico63

Ready to race!
I’ve currently been set up with the APR stage 1 tune for several months now. I’ve always justified not going stage 2 for the value not being there compared to stage 1. Has anyone else felt this way? I mean for me after 26k miles of owning this car I feel like I’m missing out on the enjoyment of adding a downpipe + stage 2.

APR claims 336hp (309whp) 404 tq (391 wtq) which is so impressive after some bolt ons and tune.

I’m very excited. Should be stage 2 Saturday. Will be having downpipe installed then flashed in 2 separate shops so hopefully I can do it all in one day.

I feel like I thoroughly enjoyed the car stock for months, Stage 1 for months, and now I’m ready for stage 2. Absolutely no interest in going any further down the rabbit hole. Even though is38 would be awesome, it’s just not feasible right now for me.

GTI Jake

Autocross Champion
Are you manual or DSG?

I’ve been stage 1 apr for 40k and just did a clutch so I’ll be going stage 2 sometime before the 31st while APR’s sale is still going.

You can save a ton by going with a used dp or a cheap eBay one then adding a cat to it yourself (or a local shop)

The extra power won’t be as drastic as stock to stage 1 but it’s worth it for sure

Just saw you’re DSG, definitely worth it

Swoope

Ready to race!
i see you are in fla. you really need to add an intercooler. or you will not be able to enjoy the power gained.

beers