GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Wookies in the Woods

carchrism5

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
GTI
I went to this back in the MKV R32 with mine, at the time it was an amazing event. And at that time it was like 90% R32's there. That made it really fun because with the exception of a few boosted R's all the cars could keep up with one another, sounded awesome (did a sound off) and took lots of cool pictures. The weekend I was there some jackass from another group ran a motorcycle off the road, and I believe someone else crashed on the dragon, it is almost expected there will be an accident.

Great event when it started, I'm sure it is still good, but seems to have been greatly diluted with all kinds of different cars coming and that leads to people attempting to show off their so called driving skills and why their car is better.

bradfordstl

I'm going for the first time this year with my son. We've added the 'cheap and easy' fender system subwoofer mod and have some PS4S's ready to mount. Coming in from St. Louis area.

Last edited:

Cameron1292

Ready to race!
Just found out about this. Sucks I'll be up there literally the next week. Driving up from Florida we a week in cabins and the dragons tail.

Sent from my ONEPLUS 5T using Tapatalk

ExcelerateRep1

Go Kart Champion
We are a first time sponsor this year (and for many to come) for Wookies in the Woods. We are very excited to be a part of this event...Excelerate Performance Presents: MSS Kits.

Walter (CTWalter2015) will be down representing Excelerate Performance and MSS Kits and will be open and willing to give people rides in his MSS Equipped Golf R and allowing people to drive his car to help promote the MSS Kits brand Imported through Excelerate Performance.

We have decided to donate a Fully Adjustable Sport Kit for the MK7 platform to be raffled off on Saturday. :cool:

I hope the lucky winner posts up their new prize when they receive it and get it. We look forward to seeing this event grow and us being a part of that growth.

Last edited: