GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

MK7 Golf R Custom Front License Plate Mount

deathmonkey

Passed Driver's Ed
Got mine yesterday and installed with no problems, it looks great and the parking sensors aren't going bonkers, so I'm happy. Thanks again!

tonipepperoni77

Drag Race Newbie
Got mine within 3 days of order ! Truly amazing product and quality. Super easy install but the 4 screws can be a pain to get lined up but once that's done it's smooth sailing. Great stuff VW671 ! And thanks again !

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

WHY_GTI1

Ready to race!
I like this, seems like a very elegant solution.
vw671, how much of the airflow to the radiator and/or intercooler does it restrict?

Last time I checked, it does not sit directly in front of the radiator/intercooler. It sits just slightly to the left of them.

ecsta

Go Kart Newbie
Car(s)
2017 R
Last time I checked, it does not sit directly in front of the radiator/intercooler. It sits just slightly to the left of them.

It only blocks the black part that slopes inward. If you look directly facing the intercooler it blocks none of it (it sits on the part to the side of it). The main reason i got it was because all the tow hook mounted ones were setting off my parking sensors and driving me crazy.

Add me as another happy customer, been rocking it since i got the car for about a year now.

naddie

Super interested. Just had one of the ones on the tow hook got ripped off in a car wash and scraped by bumper! Stupid of me to forget, but the damn winter salt and opportunity to get a wash without any tools in the car... :(

How does this fair in those kind of car washes? It’s not as quick to remove judging by how you have to get it behind the grill.

pS: tried to email you but says your email is invalid. PM me with info on how to order, please!

vw671

Autocross Newbie
Super interested. Just had one of the ones on the tow hook got ripped off in a car wash and scraped by bumper! Stupid of me to forget, but the damn winter salt and opportunity to get a wash without any tools in the car... :(

How does this fair in those kind of car washes? It’s not as quick to remove judging by how you have to get it behind the grill.

pS: tried to email you but says your email is invalid. PM me with info on how to order, please!

I do not recommend the use of automated car washes.

naddie

Got it yesterday. Very fast shipping! Haven't had a chance to install it yet. Waiting for a good day to wash all that salt and winter crud off before sticking on the protective vinyl.

Thanks for the quick turnaround, vw671!