TJN

Ready to race!
Car(s)
2017 Alltrack S
Rennforms in 17x8 16.9lbs

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

CDM MK7

Ready to race!
Broken record from me, but if you're in to the SuperTurismo LM look (15-Spoke, Rennform, etc.) there's also the 720Form GTF3. Flow Formed, and comes in 17"(17lbs) & 18"(18lbs) with dual valvestems. Not sure on their global availability, though. Awesome wheels.

AtlantaDad

Drag Race Newbie
Broken record from me, but if you're in to the SuperTurismo LM look (15-Spoke, Rennform, etc.) there's also the 720Form GTF3. Flow Formed, and comes in 17"(17lbs) & 18"(18lbs) with dual valvestems. Not sure on their global availability, though. Awesome wheels.
Looks like they only come in black though? Not a fan of the black wheels fad.

Color is the only thing holding me back from the Rennforms - the dark grey might look a little too dark on night blue.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

CDM MK7

Ready to race!
Looks like they only come in black though? Not a fan of the black wheels fad.

Yep, just black. The routed out sections on the spokes are exposed aluminium. Sort of a play on the black/silver theme from the Austins, but reversed.

However I'm not sure that black wheels are a "fad", unless you think that almost 25 years is a small enough of a time period to call it that. Hell, my first set of Spoon SW388's back in the day were made in the way early 90's, and those things were incredibly popular (to the point where Spoon is doing a limited re-release run of them for the new Type R)!

Regardless, the heart wants what the heart wants.

Petey T

Go Kart Champion
Where are you guys getting your Konigs? Seems like I can only find them on AutoAnything and CardID

flipflp

Autocross Newbie
Car(s)
'16 Golf R DSG
Where are you guys getting your Konigs? Seems like I can only find them on AutoAnything and CardID

America's/Discount Tire, Discount Tire Direct, I've seen them on Amazon, eBay as well. If you have a local custom wheel and tire shop you like I would call them too, many shops have access to a ton of wheel brands through distributors and can special order them.

bplet

Long time lurker, first time poster. She's filthy, but these wheels are so new, not much in the way of pics available yet, so figured I'd toss one up

Konig Dekagrams on a '17 DSG deep black pearl
(on Eibach Pro Kit springs)

Attachments

• GTI_Konig_Dekagrams_EibachProKit.jpg
    GTI_Konig_Dekagrams_EibachProKit.jpg
    528.8 KB · Views: 12,035

CDM MK7

Ready to race!
Long time lurker, first time poster. She's filthy, but these wheels are so new, not much in the way of pics available yet, so figured I'd toss one up

Konig Dekagrams on a '17 DSG deep black pearl
(on Eibach Pro Kit springs)

Those look fantastic!