GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Barielle battery G30/GU1R anyone ?

BMP Tuning

We keep the installation kits in stock as well if you're needing it -

Keep a jump pack on you just in case (if youre out and about) - Braille does sell tenders though if you anticipate it sitting for any period of time longer than an evening/weekend.

NCM

Ready to race!
Car(s)
2015 Golf R
They are making a small/drag brake kit for the MK7. They are going to drop close to 70-80lbs of weight at all 4 corners(around 53lbs will be rotational weight alone). I am not sure exactly how much the Golf R calipers weigh so I'm throwing a conservative number out there for now.

I forget the actual numbers, but our stock calipers weigh a ton. The rotors can be lightened (along with your wallet) by substituting in 2-piece floating rotors with aluminum centers.

Obviously a small/drag brake kit involves serious performance sacrifice — you're going to get one good braking application and that's it for a while — so it doesn't work for track or intensive road use.

Neil

NCM

Ready to race!
Car(s)
2015 Golf R
VW actually has a "secret" proving grounds out here in Maricopa AZ, southeast of Phoenix. I only learned of it recently and it was almost right under my nose when I used to live in the area. Definitely appropriate for hot weather testing, and also out in the middle of nowhere where nobody will bother them. Full giant track, skid pad, and other test areas.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KcaB42-V6VU

Want a job?

http://ketteng.com/careers/job-openings/test-driver-(maricopa,-az).aspx

That looks hot and desolate enough! Wonder what crop is being grown just outside the track?

Neil

Luchos

Go Kart Champion
I forget the actual numbers, but our stock calipers weigh a ton. The rotors can be lightened (along with your wallet) by substituting in 2-piece floating rotors with aluminum centers.

Obviously a small/drag brake kit involves serious performance sacrifice — you're going to get one good braking application and that's it for a while — so it doesn't work for track or intensive road use.

Neil

These will come with 2 piece rotors and much lighter calipers. They will most likely be offered with either standard and scalloped rotor. Standard rotor can be ran in the street, but the scalloped rotor is OFF ROAD USE ONLY. These are not intended for autocross or repeated hard braking.