GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Pure White 1.8TSI Build

MeltedSolid

Autocross Newbie
Car(s)
'15 Golf, e36 328i
Nope, they're the same for the 1.8, GTI, and R.

1.8T EA888

Passed Driver's Ed
Did A Thing!

So ultimately I will be getting a JB4 in the near future, but my MK6 friend let me have his Detroit wheels for basically free! Actually super happy with the way they look but I know they are somewhat controversial. In the end I will be working towards VMR 710's but these are a big step up from the 15 inchers.

Attachments

• Snapchat-974104497.jpg
    Snapchat-974104497.jpg
    144.3 KB · Views: 819

Bäsemödel

Go Kart Champion
Nice! Glad your getting to add some new stuff!

1.8T EA888

Passed Driver's Ed

New goodies!! Super excited to see what she looks like with the GTI muffler and how it feels with the dogbone mount. Thanks to forum member bdot for hooking it up with the free GTI muffler! Will post pics and reaction when everything's on the car.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

myles1

Ready to race!

New goodies!! Super excited to see what she looks like with the GTI muffler and how it feels with the dogbone mount. Thanks to forum member bdot for hooking it up with the free GTI muffler! Will post pics and reaction when everything's on the car.

Hopefully getting a GTI muffler soon... For now just got some exhaust tips on the single sided double. Let us know how the install goes. Btw, where’d you source your valence from?

1.8T EA888

Passed Driver's Ed
Hopefully getting a GTI muffler soon... For now just got some exhaust tips on the single sided double. Let us know how the install goes. Btw, where’d you source your valence from?

Nice. They're a great bang for your buck upgrade. The valence is coming from a guy on my local MK7 FB group. Got it for $50, which is better than the $100 I'd pay for a new one. USD btw.

myles1

Ready to race!
Nice. They're a great bang for your buck upgrade. The valence is coming from a guy on my local MK7 FB group. Got it for $50, which is better than the $100 I'd pay for a new one. USD btw.

Good find! My dealer is quoting me $168 (CAD) for it... So I’m going to try to find one elsewhere