GOLFMKV

FS: 18" MRR GF 07 Wheels & Achilles ATR Tires

wootjoe

Passed Driver's Ed
Wheels: MRR GF 07
Wheel Size: 18x8
Bolt Pattern: 5x112
Offset: 45mm
Center Bore: Not sure of exact size, but comes with hub rings for VW/Audi fitment.
Wheel Color: Gloss Black
Tires: Achilles ATR Sport
Tire Size: 235/40/18

This set was purchased in July and ran for approximately 2,500 miles.

The wheels are in excellent condition cosmetically and the tires obviously still have tons of tread life left (95%). The tires are sticky in the dry and handle great in the rain. The tires are a summer performance tire, so I do not recommend using this set in the extreme cold or the snow.

Looking to sell locally to Cleveland, Ohio (44134), but I would be willing to drive up to 150 miles to meet someone.

Price is $1050 or best offer.

*I would also consider shipping if the buyer covers all shipping costs.*

Last edited:

van.delft.7

$0.15 cpm [emoji23] shit people come up with these days. If someone is willing to buy the wheels off you, you accommodate them by driving a little ways (for free) IMO. Anyway, just my $0.02c. (Deduct it from the first mile [emoji23])

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

wootjoe

Passed Driver's Ed
We're you running any spacers in those pics?

I was running 15mm front and 20mm back,.but I had some slight rubbing. I switched to 10mm front and 15mm back for perfect fitment.

To be honest, the wheels looked great without spacers too as the overall setup was about 12mm wider than stock anyway.

wootjoe

Passed Driver's Ed
$0.15 cpm [emoji23] shit people come up with these days. If someone is willing to buy the wheels off you, you accommodate them by driving a little ways (for free) IMO. Anyway, just my $0.02c. (Deduct it from the first mile [emoji23])

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

Well, as we all know, everything is negotiable! :D