GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Pulled a 5.0

AtlantaDad

Drag Race Newbie
Maybe it was a 3.7 badge? lol I saw where someone had added one of those the other day and just had to shake my head.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

mk7rip

Go Kart Newbie
Car(s)
mk7
2018 VW GTI and 2018 Mustang GT/PP owner here. I don’t see how a stage 1 GTI could ever keep up with the GT. Maybe I have to get the GTI tuned and test it myself! What does a stage 1 GTI put down? I had the GT tuned after a week and stock it put down 415hp/398tq

(Edit: spelling)
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Stock turbo mk7 gti is capable of around 360whp and 420wtq depending on the dyno. With an is38 you can expect around 420/420 to the wheels. Given the weight advantage the GTI usually takes it, especially if it's DSG.

Hoon

Autocross Champion
Stock turbo mk7 gti is capable of around 360whp and 420wtq depending on the dyno. With an is38 you can expect around 420/420 to the wheels. Given the weight advantage the GTI usually takes it, especially if it's DSG.

*Results not typical*

chris796

Passed Driver's Ed

360/420 on a stage 1 tune?? I’m new to the GTI world but 140/120 over stock is a massive jump for stage 1

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

tknj99

Ready to race!
The fact that a mini-suv/crossover which for all intents and purposes we can liken the gti/r to can hang with muscle cars and sometimes take them is a wonderful thing :)