GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Post your dark iron blue GTI

chris796

Passed Driver's Ed
Such a great color in person under the sun, but very hard to capture. Threw in a few PS pics of when my wheels and drop kit come in next week.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

brak

Such a great color in person under the sun, but very hard to capture. Threw in a few PS pics of when my wheels and drop kit come in next week.

Looks good! The gray wheels match well. I'll have to try some photoshop out too.

Is this 20% tint?

chris796

Passed Driver's Ed
Looks good! The gray wheels match well. I'll have to try some photoshop out too.

Is this 20% tint?

Yeah I think they gray will be nice! Didn’t want to do black so I was debating between bright silver or grey. And it’s 18%

JD-1

Ready to race!
Hey Chris, Did you photoshop the konig Ampliform?

I was wondering if you could help me out with a pic of RSE11's :)

Here's a photo I took today. It was super sunny out.. I had to leave my car with my detailer to get an issue with my xpel film fixed. They washed it so of course I wanted to take some photos... cloudy day! Maybe soon this New England weather will let up.

Attachments

• 26945276588_83bccddacd_z.jpg
    26945276588_83bccddacd_z.jpg
    97.1 KB · Views: 3,681
Last edited:

Tim92

Picked her up today! Sorry for the crap iphone pics will take more once the weather starts getting beter!

Hmm love this little machine already!

Verzonden vanaf mijn iPad met Tapatalk

JD-1

Ready to race!
Looks like Konig Ampliform. What % tints are on that car Chris?

nype

Drag Racing Champion
Gloss bronze Ampliforms would look amazing on Iron Blue / CSG...

Too bad neither the dark grey / the bronze are winter friendly finishes (if that matters to you).