GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

MK7 GTI vs Mitsubishi Mirage.....yeah

Luchos

Go Kart Champion
haha sorry about the huge images, i dunno wtf i did

Luchos

Go Kart Champion
Not buying it. Nowhere near enough spoilers and hood scoops to be running 9's. Lack of stickers and tow-hooks also makes this claim questionable.

look closer, Hoosiers all around, clearly awd swapped

SkiZZy1

Passed Driver's Ed
"U GON LRN" If he is running 9's, that is the perfect plate!

GTI Jake

Autocross Champion
It’s nasty, wouldn’t mess with either car on a liter bike. Not even from a roll lol. They clean up hustling unsuspecting street cars/bikes

The other DSM plate says “CALL AAA” lol

vincevtr

Ready to race!
Car(s)
MK7 GTI
if i see anything resembling slicks/radials or really thick tires according to their drivetrain, im gonna forfeit

AtlantaDad

Drag Race Newbie
Yep. From Orlando. Won't ever move back. Between the ricers, the wheelie-popping crotch rockets, the old people, and the tourists, it's freaking amazing I'm still alive.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

GTI Jake

Autocross Champion
if i see anything resembling slicks/radials or really thick tires according to their drivetrain, im gonna forfeit

That’s always the first thing I look at if we’re at a meet and someone wants to race. All seasons you’re in the clear, ET streets you’re gonna be in trouble 90% of the time lol

AtlantaDad

Drag Race Newbie
Found it!

vbrad26

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
'15 CSG GTI 2DR M/T
Oh man do I believe this even more. I'm in the Tampa Bay area but when I visit Orlando, the amount of rice I see makes me feel as if I'm at a chinese buffet.

Yep. From Orlando. Won't ever move back. Between the ricers, the wheelie-popping crotch rockets, the old people, and the tourists, it's freaking amazing I'm still alive.

Yeah work in Tampa, live in St. Pete.
Florida drivers suck but they all come together in Orlando for sure.