GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

MK7 owners in the S.C. upstate ?

Mhamstead19

Ready to race!
Yea I’ll meet up with you guys, I’ve never been to the c&c so I don’t know all the rules....lol. Would prefer going with a group

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Gibberoni

Ready to race!
Hi All,

I am moving from Atlanta to Greenville next month. Are there any VW/AUDI/Euro meets that I should be aware of?

shortyb

Autocross Newbie
Car(s)
Felon Taxi,Dad Wagon
Yea I’ll meet up with you guys, I’ve never been to the c&c so I don’t know all the rules....lol. Would prefer going with a group

Quite casual so no rules other than bring your own coffee. Most folks are there to check out the different cars and socialize. Looks like some might be meeting at the Walmart off of Pelham just around the corner prior to the event. Not a bad idea since its closer to the Starbucks :D.

shortyb

Autocross Newbie
Car(s)
Felon Taxi,Dad Wagon
Hi All,

I am moving from Atlanta to Greenville next month. Are there any VW/AUDI/Euro meets that I should be aware of?

Ya missed Euro Fest this past October but they have the show every year about the same time in October. Nice event. Haven't seen the date for 2018 yet.

Cars and Coffee is held the last Saturday of each month at Michelin HQ and has a good rep from the VAG crowd. Plenty of neat cars there with something for everyone's interest. Last month saw almost 600 cars with some pretty exotic offerings. Check out C&C Upstate on youtube to get an idea.

Other than some word of mouth gatherings, not much of anything "established" specifically for VW/Audi.

Gibberoni

Ready to race!
Dang, well I might have to get a Gears and Beers going if I can find a brewery that will participate!

shortyb

Autocross Newbie
Car(s)
Felon Taxi,Dad Wagon
What time at Wally? Might not be able to meet much before 8.

shortyb

Autocross Newbie
Car(s)
Felon Taxi,Dad Wagon
Pretty good turn-out for an overcast morning at Greenville C&C. The G-ville contingent of the GolfMK7 forum was represented (nice meeting you guys!) as well as a few other MKVIIs and GTIs/Golfs/Rabbits of yore. There were some very nice cars there as well as some POSs, something for everyone. Me personally, I want that Sienna :D.

See y'all next month.

chris796

Passed Driver's Ed
Oh finally found an upstate thread!

Picked up my 18 three weeks ago, already had some fun modding her. Let’s all get together soon yeah? I saw at least 6 other MK7s at C&ax yesterday