GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

2018 Accord

vincevtr

Ready to race!
Car(s)
MK7 GTI
The new 2.0 and 10spd auto are good for 14.0 @102.....with a tune they are making good power.

Nothing to scoff at anymore imo. Although I would hate losing to an Accord. :eek:

apparently they make 265whp/300wtq stock so its packin quite a bit. I've seen stage 2 numbers as high as 290whp/370wtq so maybe down 10-20whp from our stage 2 as it is uncommon to see sub 300whp numbers from a stage 2 flash. The articles i've read make no mention of a downpipe but stage 2 usually means downpipe in the aftermarket world. either way stage 2 should be good enough for us to hold off any accord lol wont be underestimating them tho.

BronxBomber

Ready to race!
apparently they make 265whp/300wtq stock so its packin quite a bit. I've seen stage 2 numbers as high as 290whp/370wtq so maybe down 10-20whp from our stage 2 as it is uncommon to see sub 300whp numbers from a stage 2 flash. The articles i've read make no mention of a downpipe but stage 2 usually means downpipe in the aftermarket world. either way stage 2 should be good enough for us to hold off any accord lol wont be underestimating them tho.

Hondata stage 2 does not require a downpipe. Also don’t compare these tunes to APR or Eurodyne can tunes. These are more like Cobb tunes both in power and in terms of most of the power will be seen through a Protune. I wouldn’t be surprised to see 315-320 whp and 360lb/ft from these after a Protune and just like the IS38 is a direct bolt on for the GTI, so is the Civic Type R turbo to the Accord. So the potential is there already for these to be really fast sleepers. I think I may look into getting one down the road. Let’s see how the aftermarket and Tuning scene progresses

vincevtr

Ready to race!
Car(s)
MK7 GTI
Hondata stage 2 does not require a downpipe. Also don’t compare these tunes to APR or Eurodyne can tunes. These are more like Cobb tunes both in power and in terms of most of the power will be seen through a Protune. I wouldn’t be surprised to see 315-320 whp and 360lb/ft from these after a Protune and just like the IS38 is a direct bolt on for the GTI, so is the Civic Type R turbo to the Accord. So the potential is there already for these to be really fast sleepers. I think I may look into getting one down the road. Let’s see how the aftermarket and Tuning scene progresses

damnn. so a dp should bring it to 310+whp easily.. welp looks like our 15 mins is up lol

Hoon

Autocross Champion
damnn. so a dp should bring it to 310+whp easily.. welp looks like our 15 mins is up lol

They're lighter than the last gen too.

2.0T Sport with A10 is 3400..so about 300lbs heavier than a GTI.

Mod for Mod I think the GTIs will be faster, but not by a huge margin.