GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

***** Official Southern California Spotted Thread *****

Lopez0101

Passed Driver's Ed
Car(s)
'16 Mk7 GTI
Something I posted on the SoCal Mk7 group that I thought some people on here might appreciate!

Missed Connection:

There is a chance you didn't even see me as I scooted between the others all jamming up the thoroughfare, but I saw you, sitting pretty in that left lane, stuck in traffic on the I-5 north.

But those scant few seconds that I saw you from behind were truly, without a doubt, something magical.

Me: Sexy little, matte white, Italian beauty, with shiny red rims.
You: The Golf R, in a shiny red dress, sparkling in the setting sun, with the plate "Ell's R."

I know it was such a brief meeting, but I believe it was an encounter destined to happen. Sadly, I didn't even get a chance to see your face, but I can only imagine it was as good looking as what I saw in the back.

The chance that you'll see this is incredibly slim. However, I will always hold out, with a faint glimmer of hope, that we'll meet again.

Yours forever, White Ducati.

(I don't commute in my GTI, screw that hour commute when I can do it in 35 on my bikes)

Attachments

• 27797679_10160021197595720_4488995638593836928_o.jpg
    27797679_10160021197595720_4488995638593836928_o.jpg
    146.4 KB · Views: 689

bigdave79

Ready to race!
Saw a sweet red GTI in Costa Mesa yesterday. Turning North on Harbor. Bunch of mods - lowered, aftermarket exhaust, APR badge on the back.

Then this morning saw a fairly stock black GTI on the 55 North as I was going to work. Cute girl at the wheel was tearing up the freeway.

Sent from my SM-G950U1 using Tapatalk

VW Motorsport

Passed Driver's Ed
Baldwin Park blvd, by Kaiser, at around 520 pm yesterday. I was in mine (red), yours is black, lowered, wheels, tint.

ztorc

Go Kart Newbie
I saw a few GTI's here and there. I've not seen any R around my area. I'm in Torrance / Redondo Beach / Lawndale / Gardena area.

Last edited:

Frank Reynolds

Go Kart Newbie
I was on a walk yesterday morning in Wood Ranch/Simi Valley and a black possibly lowered MK7 with an exhaust drove past on Wood Ranch Pkwy near Martha Morrison.

MSGTI1

Saw a grey mk7.5 GTI with aftermarket wheels on Lindero and Kanan Monday evening. He waved and I waved back. Car looked very clean.