GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Las Vegas Owners

SugarMouth

Drag Race Newbie
That's awesome. You may also want to check out the Vegas Volkswagens Facebook group for meet ups, etc.

I requested, still waiting on acceptance.

If you see me wave.

Attachments

• IMG_7958.JPG
    IMG_7958.JPG
    195.5 KB · Views: 158

Crud_muffin

Ready to race!
Car(s)
e-Golf
For sure. Wouldn't surprise me if on FB you're the next, "YOHB?" Haha!

Oh, and coincidentally I'm Reflex too but bone stock exterior unless you count an amplified Soundaktor.

RJ_infinite

Ready to race!
Haha I'm reflex silver too, but nearly every mk7 I see is a mom/grandma driving lol. I also tend to chase other mk7s if I'm not heading to work so don't be scared. Definitely need an actual organized mk7 meet in Vegas. Or just a giant vw meet...

Crud_muffin

Ready to race!
Car(s)
e-Golf
True about much older GTI drivers from what I've seen.

Sunset Park had a nice meet up a few months ago. Would like to see that again soon. But MK7 was not well represented. The weather is perfect now for it!!

RJ_infinite

Ready to race!
Yeah. Always get excited when I see another mk7 til I see the driver haha

I did see that but for 90% of the meets I have to work. I try to make it to the monday meets when I can. Hopefully something good gets organized. Just hard to fit everyone's schedule

Crud_muffin

Ready to race!
Car(s)
e-Golf
I check Vegas Volkswagens on Facebook ever so often. Maybe you check that already? Maybe I'll find a Monday meetup one day and run into you.

Crud_muffin

Ready to race!
Car(s)
e-Golf
Same here. Syncing up can be tough. What is this Elite Tuner thing in February? I have to look them up. Looks like it will be a good event.

RJ_infinite

Ready to race!
Not sure. Haven't been to many big events. I'm off this weekend but of course the euro meets are Mondays lol. Maybe I'll post up a cruise if I can sort out passing emissions by friday