GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

FS: BBS RE forged wheels, 18x8, ET50, NorCal

siliconcenturion

Go Kart Champion
I haven't had a VW in over a year now, and it's looking like a MK7 Golf R isn't in the cards, so I guess it's time to let these wheels go...

These are BBS RE wheels, which are the forged version of the BBS CH design, and weigh <20lbs without tire. They're model RE013, 18x8 ET50 in "DSK", which is a bright metallic silver.

I bought them from a GolfMKV forum sponsor for an ungodly amount in 2010 and had them on my GTI for about 20k miles.

They are in excellent shape, complete with metal BBS valve stem and caps, PFS centering rings for 57mm bore, and red and gold BBS center caps (black on gold also available if you prefer).

There are a couple blemishes from road stones, but no curb rash or anything noticeable from more than 3 feet away. The inside of all 4 wheels have light scratching from laying them down because the wheel extends further than the tire. I just sprayed the wheels with a hose for the pictures, so there's still some brake dust caked on. Overall theyre in great condition.

The wheels have Hankook Ventus V12 Evo tires 225/40Z18 XL with 4/11 date code and plenty of life left - two have ~.138" tread depth, and two have ~.265"

I also have VW wheel carrying bags I'll include.

Asking $1800 OBO. Pick up in Bay Area, CA or pay actual shipping.

Full album here with high resolution pictures of all wheels.

If you have any other questions or would like to see more pictures, please contact me via PM.

Thanks