GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Available at Walmart!

The Fed

Old Guys Rule
I like some of their items but admit I have not used many other high end products so there might be better. I tested 4oz bottle of their product that helps with removing water and drying the car after wash. For me it took beading water, which is easy to blow off and caused the water to smooth out making it harder to blow off. I have also used their rubber mat cleaner and it did not work well for me and smells not so good. Snow foam is great and their waxes work well and feel and smell good.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

The Mequiar's sealant I use does the same thing. It makes the water bead up into tiny drops that defy my leaf blower. Granted, it's a cheap one but it probably still blows about 90 MPH. I know there's more powerful blowers but I don't like taking the chance it might damage something.

boostin1004

Ready to race!
i like cg's suds car wash in my foam cannon. gets some really nice foam. I also use their tire shine and undercarriage protectant but that's about it.

Sandman GTI

Drag Race Newbie
i like cg's suds car wash in my foam cannon. gets some really nice foam. I also use their tire shine and undercarriage protectant but that's about it.

I purchased some undercarriage protectant to try but have not used yet.
I also really like the Diablo wheel cleaner. They suggest a 3:1 mix with water but from use I think it could be thinned more. Try it if you have not.