GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

COBB Tuning DSG ROM Collection

dlau9

Go Kart Champion
Every time I think I am going to move on from JB4 I am reminded that there is no Cobb DSG tune and EDs seems to be broken for half the people. I aint payin the local ripoff artist APR dealer for just a DSG tune. One of you tune from home companies win the battle already.....

Seriously. Just release it for the ROMS they have. I'm pretty sure they are delayed due to the m7.5 stuff. BUT COMMON....

Hoon

Autocross Champion
Unless saying that anything/everything is a higher priority is just code for “man, we’ve been having a hell of a time getting this figured out”

I think that's the case, but there could just be other platforms they're working on which they expect to be more profitable.

Trainingwheels

Passed Driver's Ed
Well I'm excited for when It does come out I'm running a stage 1 tune from them right now that I like.

dlau9

Go Kart Champion
I think that's the case, but there could just be other platforms they're working on which they expect to be more profitable.

I dont think there are many new platforms that will out profit both Mk7 +Mk6 DSG as a revenue stream for them. There are cars from 2010 - 2016 that can buy.

Unless they decide to jump on the new Civic platform there arent many I would think.

jcarl126

Ready to race!
Every time I think I am going to move on from JB4 I am reminded that there is no Cobb DSG tune and EDs seems to be broken for half the people. I aint payin the local ripoff artist APR dealer for just a DSG tune. One of you tune from home companies win the battle already.....

Diggs, Im running the APR is38 DSG flash and i must say i freaking love it... some people might whine about it not shifting to 6th until 63mph but it feels exactly as it should be right there. shifts quickly, firmly, gear display, able to request your own launch control RPM, and of course the holding pressure for the is38. Not sure about holding pressure above that, i know UM's DSG tune mentions some very high TQ holding capabilities but APR doesnt seem to mention more than "increased" - either way, cost me about $800 for the tune and i would easily buy it again, especially to same by DSG clutches!

there needs to be some driving vids of how DSG tunes run - but part of me thinks they might be sort of boring videos lol

also, i run a Cobb ProTune and would love to just run ECU and TCU tunes from Cobb - im betting as soon as my 30 days return policy is up Cobb will release their DSG tune -__- haha

dood.

Drag Racing Champion
Car(s)
2017 GTI S DSG
Here's a new video from Gears and Gasoline that mentions Cobb doing DSG tuning. No firm dates for us; still a stellar video from them as always though.

https://youtu.be/DSCvEgDu5sU

Was just about to post this. I wonder if we will get the same features they talked about. Holding both paddles to go to neutral would be nice.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Jedimk7

Drag Race Newbie
How long has it been since Cobb has chimed in?

Sent via Pide Piper compression app

Pikkagtr

Ready to race!
Was just about to post this. I wonder if we will get the same features they talked about. Holding both paddles to go to neutral would be nice.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I'd love to have the inverted shifting with the shifter going forward for down shifts and backwards for up shifts
I have to rewire my brain in the mk7 coming from an f80 DCT

Trainingwheels

Passed Driver's Ed
How long has it been since Cobb has chimed in?

Its been a while I think I look at this thing everyday and I have not seen them in a minute.

demi9od

Drag Race Newbie
We're in Q2 now, so if they are good to their word, any day between now and June 30th :)

Jedimk7

Drag Race Newbie
I'm looking forward to it, I just bought an access port from MAP[emoji41][emoji106]