GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

WTB: 2015-2016 GTI S with PP and Lighting

CosmosMpower

Ready to race!
Looking for a 2017 Sport or 2016 S models with PP and LP DSG ONLY. Prefer white exterior, under 40k miles. Budget is mid teens for 16 S upper teens for 17 Sport. Must be clean carfax, no accidents, prefer little to no mods.

Located in DFW, TX. PM me if you have a car for sale that matches my criteria.

Thanks

Last edited:

Wildfire311

I have a 2017 Pure White GTI sport with the PP, would come with a set of autox wheels and tires, and bit bigger rear sway bar. 5100 miles would love to get 23k for it? I see your budget is in the mid teen's but just wanted to throw mine out there for ya. I hope you find what you're looking for!

CosmosMpower

Ready to race!
I have a 2017 Pure White GTI sport with the PP, would come with a set of autox wheels and tires, and bit bigger rear sway bar. 5100 miles would love to get 23k for it? I see your budget is in the mid teen's but just wanted to throw mine out there for ya. I hope you find what you're looking for!

I've been offered a brand new 2017 sport for 23k but good luck with the sale. Would not pay more than 18 or so for a used 2017 sport DSG.

Strega511

Passed Driver's Ed

Is it still for sale? Did you keep the Sport wheels?

Strega511

Passed Driver's Ed
Looking for a 2017 Sport or 2016 S models with PP and LP DSG ONLY. Prefer white exterior, under 40k miles. Budget is mid teens for 16 S upper teens for 17 Sport. Must be clean carfax, no accidents, prefer little to no mods.

Located in DFW, TX. PM me if you have a car for sale that matches my criteria.

Thanks

Good luck finding a Sport for under $20k. I've been looking the best offer I got was 18500 with a $1000 dealer fee and a neg. car fax.

CosmosMpower

Ready to race!
Good luck finding a Sport for under $20k. I've been looking the best offer I got was 18500 with a $1000 dealer fee and a neg. car fax.

Agreed to buy one (DSG 11k miles) for 18.5 from a jackass Subaru dealer in FL who sold it out from under me. There were a few that went under 20k on mannheim as well but were up in PA and I didn't want to deal with a Northern car in the winter.

CosmosMpower

Ready to race!
BTW no longer actively looking. Just going to daily drive my BMW M2 now that my commute is only 4 miles each way.

GTI210

Ready to race!
I've been offered a brand new 2017 sport for 23k but good luck with the sale. Would not pay more than 18 or so for a used 2017 sport DSG.

Where in DFW was this? Was it a VW dealer? I'm sure it's gone by now but I'd be curious to check out the rest of their inventory.