GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Clean and condition leather?

Cameron1292

Ready to race!
Any quality leather cleaner will work. That being said I prefer cleaners with conditioners as well. Lately I've been using chemical Brothers. Has vitamin E and aloe. Smells great too. Just smells "clean". The bigger factor in my opinion is what you use to apply it. I've tried for years using different things. Usually use a regular cloth. I recently got the leather cleaning mitt from Adam's polish. Life changing. After using it a few weeks ago it was like a "duh" moment. Where has this been my whole life lol. Fits perfect on the hand, has finger separators inside for better grip. The outside is abrasive enough to scrape up all the dirt and grime and it gives a great even application. You can see the mitt turn darker after using it. I did a full wash and detail today and my seats feel better than they did the day I bought the car a year ago.

Sent from my ONEPLUS 5T using Tapatalk

SRoads

Ready to race!
Today's leather seats are sealed...no need to condition. Just protection from UV rays. 303 Aerospace works well.

lokerola

Ready to race!
Today's leather seats are sealed...no need to condition. Just protection from UV rays. 303 Aerospace works well.

Yep, 303 is great. Lexol makes a nice spray leather protector as well.

BananaSlug

Ready to race!
Any quality leather cleaner will work. That being said I prefer cleaners with conditioners as well. Lately I've been using chemical Brothers. Has vitamin E and aloe. Smells great too. Just smells "clean". The bigger factor in my opinion is what you use to apply it. I've tried for years using different things. Usually use a regular cloth. I recently got the leather cleaning mitt from Adam's polish. Life changing. After using it a few weeks ago it was like a "duh" moment. Where has this been my whole life lol. Fits perfect on the hand, has finger separators inside for better grip. The outside is abrasive enough to scrape up all the dirt and grime and it gives a great even application. You can see the mitt turn darker after using it. I did a full wash and detail today and my seats feel better than they did the day I bought the car a year ago.

Sent from my ONEPLUS 5T using Tapatalk

I just ordered this from Amazon. Hopefully it gets the job done.

jxkim

Passed Driver's Ed

i keep hearing this. but my mind keeps wanting to use some lexol cleaning and conditioning before the 303.

also how about cleaning the steering wheel?

Sandman GTI

Drag Race Newbie
i keep hearing this. but my mind keeps wanting to use some lexol cleaning and conditioning before the 303.

also how about cleaning the steering wheel?

I use 1Z Cockpit cleaner.
Works well. No slick film.
Smells good.
I use a micro fiber and spray towel and lightly wipe steering wheel.
Still looks good. Matte finish.
Limit hand lotion and do not wear rings. Careful on watches.
Do not keep knifes or keys on pockets getting in and out.