GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

VTT Black Friday Stage 2 Cast turbcoharger pre-order special!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vargasturbotech

Ready to race!
Hello folks, many of you have read about our upcoming Cast turbocharger for the EA888. Well, this is your chance to get on the pre-order list, and save yourself $500 while doing so! :D

Starting Friday 11/24/17, and running through Monday 11/27/17 we will be offering a $500 intro price discount on our upcoming Stage 2 turbocharger!

The retail price of the unit is $1999, and the sale price will be $1499. We will not limit this sale to a number of spots, we will run it until the time frame is gone.

There is no better value on the E888 platform currently, and none on the horizon, that offer the ease of stock bolt on fitment, stock appearing unit that is 500WHP+ capable, all with no cores, or extra parts needed.

The discount code will be - VTTMQB500

The unit will be on the website before Friday

We are excited for what is to come on the platform, and your continued support!

Thanks!
VTT TEAM :cool:

Attachments

• Um - VTT 480_435.jpg
    Um - VTT 480_435.jpg
    267.5 KB · Views: 464

Vargasturbotech

Ready to race!
Can't wait!

ETA: Also, when do you expect your first kits to ship after going on sale?
We really cannot say 100%, we are hoping to ship right around the beginning of the year, but its hard to say when transitioning from sample testing to full production. We can say if during the wait, anyone gets tired of waiting, and just wants their money back. We can do that no questions asked.

People are asking about pictures, the sample is a little different in a few areas from the production unit, so we want to hold off on pictures until we have what will be representative of what you will get!

Last edited:

jackwagenR

We really cannot say 100%, we are hoping to ship right around the beginning of the year, but its hard to say when transitioning from sample testing to full production. We can say if, during the wait, anyone gets tired of waiting, and just wants their money back. We can do that no questions asked.

People are asking about pictures, the sample is a little different in a few areas from the production unit, so we want to hold off on pictures until we have what will be representative of what you will get!

Going off of this, when will credit card be charged for pre-orders? When shipped?

Vargasturbotech

Ready to race!
Going off of this, when will credit card be charged for pre-orders? When shipped?
You cannot order from the site without it processing your method of payment. We can refund that amount at any time. Here is my suggestion. If you are not comfortable with a pre-order which some are not. Do not pre-order. Wait until we get the production units in stock, place your order, it will ship the next day.

demi9od

Drag Race Newbie
Hoping we'll be able to see some fueling / tuning prices before the 27th. Though I know those are not in your control, they will help people decide on whether or not to pre-order.

jackwagenR

You cannot order from the site without it processing your method of payment. We can refund that amount at any time. Here is my suggestion. If you are not comfortable with a pre-order which some are not. Do not pre-order. Wait until we get the production units in stock, place your order, it will ship the next day.

Your response comes off quite combative. It was a simple question.

You could structure the preorder differently (I.e. deposit up front rest on shipment so I’m not giving you a $1500 interest free loan) but it sounds like you’d rather tell potential customers to not preorder and save $500. :confused:

Vargasturbotech

Ready to race!
Your response comes off quite combative. It was a simple question.

You could structure the preorder differently (I.e. deposit up front rest on shipment so I’m not giving you a $1500 interest-free loan) but it sounds like you’d rather tell potential customers to not preorder and save $500. :confused:
Thats the problem with typed communication instead of spoken. It's not combative at all. It was a simple statement, if you are not comfortable having your card charged before the product is ready to ship, we suggest not pre-ordering. That you think you are giving us an interest-free loan sounds a little combative to me. If you go back to our other thread, we did NOT want to do a pre-order. We never do pre-orders anymore, we do not need to. We develop all products in-house, test, and when they are ready we release them. The number of emails and PM's we got asking to do a pre-order is what made us decide to do this. It honestly sounds like you are not comfortable with a pre-order, so your best choice would be not to pre-order.

As for the fueling question about, PFS is a completely separate entity, we have no control over when their products will be ready. This turbo will work with any fueling upgrades on the market, not just PFS, but I would be willing to be 100% by the time the unit is ready to ship the PFS upgrades will have been made available.

psychonosspaz

Go Kart Champion
Didn’t sound combative at all to me....great intro price IMO....problem is my damn warranty I want to keep :mad:

demi9od

Drag Race Newbie
Didn’t sound combative at all to me....great intro price IMO....problem is my damn warranty I want to keep :mad:

JB4 + W/M + Downpipe + Intercooler on OE IS20 is as far as you're going to be able to go on warranty. Any turbo, including IS20 hybrids, IS38, this VTT etc. is going to need a proper tune to get the most out of them. I recommend going the W/M + DP + IC route first to see if it is enough for you. None of those components will be wasted if you decide to go big turbo later.

Rsleyum

Passed Driver's Ed
I checked the website and it states stage 2+ kit will be released on Q2 2018, just out curiosity since I have golf R, are you planing to conduct the test on GTI platform or on R ?

Last edited:

psychonosspaz

Go Kart Champion
JB4 + W/M + Downpipe + Intercooler on OE IS20 is as far as you're going to be able to go on warranty. Any turbo, including IS20 hybrids, IS38, this VTT etc. is going to need a proper tune to get the most out of them. I recommend going the W/M + DP + IC route first to see if it is enough for you. None of those components will be wasted if you decide to go big turbo later.

Planning to do IE intercooler, but pretty sure DP or signs of w/m would void power train? Or are you saying to take it all off for dealer visits?

demi9od

Drag Race Newbie
Planning to do IE intercooler, but pretty sure DP or signs of w/m would void power train? Or are you saying to take it all off for dealer visits?
Yeah, take it off. Not that I'd want to remove a W/M install either, but a DP sure.

Sent from my HTC 10 using Tapatalk

psychonosspaz

Go Kart Champion
Yeah, take it off. Not that I'd want to remove a W/M install either, but a DP sure.

Sent from my HTC 10 using Tapatalk

How hard is a DP install? I also have the PP which I hear makes it difficult

Status
Not open for further replies.