GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

2016 Golf R, Manual DCC/Nav "Stage 2+"

Pictures to come, but here are the deets.

My 2016, Oryx White, golf r manual, DCC/Nav

15,xxx miles.

Engine Mods:

UM Red Tune
BCS Powervalve turbo back exhaust
AWE Tuning Carbon Fiber Intake
APR Carbon Fiber Turbo Inlet Pipe
VWR Turbo Muffler delete
VWR 6 piston big break kit
VWR stainless break lines front and rear
VWR rear disks
VWR Turbo 90 Inlet
VWR Catch Can
Fluidampr Engine Dampr

Driveline Mods:
South Bend Stage 3 Daily clutch
Spulen Short Shift Kit (Front to back and left to right)
BFI Heavy Weight Shift Knob

Suspension/Wheels:
Audi R8 front wheels fore and aft (19"x8.5", 3 lbs lighter each corner), mounted with stock tires.
VW 19" Cadiz, mounted with Pilot Sport all seasons for winter, less than 1500 miles.
KW DDC Coilovers (retains factory adjustable suspension with adjustable drop)
H&R Sway bars front and rear
Spulen Adjustable Front Swaybar End Links
Eurocode Front Chassis Brace
XB Rear Brace (Could use repaint. It was red, I sprayed it black, could use touch up)
(There is more I am forgetting at the moment)

Interior:
Custom, fat steering wheel, full leather
European 8" nav screen
P3 Vent Mounted Gauge
White trimmed VW floor mats
Rubber trunk matt
Rear View Mirror Hard Wire for Radar Detector

Exterior:
European Golf R headlamps (clear sidemarker, not amber)
European Golf R, smoked tail lights with rear foglights
European, folding rear view mirrors with puddle lights (puddle lights need to be coded)
35 percent ceramic tint
Opticoat Pro Plus paint protection

I am certain there is more that I am missing.

I also have all of the stock parts on hand along with a tuning cable.

All in all, I've probably got close to $60K into this car. Paint is flawless. Audi wheels are flawless. Interior is like new. You would be hard pressed to find a nicer Golf R.

Sadly, it's just a little tight for my growing family. I don't have to sell it. I can get a beater family car and keep the R, or I can sell the R, and get something nice for the whole family.

Located in Baltimore, $42K gets you all of the stock parts and this brilliantly modified Golf R.

Pictures to come (I'm traveling for work)

GTI Jake

Autocross Champion
Not to be a Debby downer, but mods don't make a car worth more, so asking more than new sticker usually won't sell a used car.

To some buyers the mods may be a perk, but not to the tune of paying 7-10k more for your car vs others

You're not a Debby Downer! You're a GTI Jake Downer, and don't you ever forget it!:)

And to many people, especially the folks who frequent a site like this, the mods are a plus.

We'll see. Like I said, I'm not in a hurry to sell.

nate704

Go Kart Champion
It will sell better if your part out your aftermarket ones as much as you can, and flash back to the stock and try to sell as a stock form as much as possible for around $32k-$34k. It is tough to swallow $42k for the car without warranty due to the tune (risk factor)
But since you are not in a hurry, you might find the buyer that you are looking for in the future.
good luck on your sale!

ATR

Drag Race Newbie
Car(s)
'17 Golf R 6mt
It will sell better if your part out your aftermarket ones as much as you can, and flash back to the stock and try to sell as a stock form as much as possible for around $32k-$34k. It is tough to swallow $42k for the car without warranty due to the tune (risk factor)
But since you are not in a hurry, you might find the buyer that you are looking for in the future.
good luck on your sale!
I partly agree. However there are several mods I'd just leave on the car. :D

I can't wait to see the pictures. Heck I'd love to see it in person since I'm local to the seller.

VirtuousWolf

Ready to race!
good luck on your sale!

I agree to an extent, but sometimes you don't want to take it apart for sentimental reasons. I have my modded R for sale too and have contemplated taking all the parts off and putting in on stock s3, but want the next owner to enjoy it. Plus some parts are expensive to take off and won't have a good resale for example him and I have the same clutch.

Very VERY much so looking forward to pics :) I don't think there is a more modded R on here. Good luck with the sale. Not trying to muddle the deal, but secretly hoping you do a part out :)

PLF8593

Drag Race Newbie
Car(s)
19 Alltrack 6MT
I'll say this: If I had the coin to pay, I'd buy it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk