GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Jeep Trailhawk

Obsrvr

Ready to race!
Wonder why they didn't call it the Hellhawk? For roughly the same money, I'd rather have a new Z06, unless I lived in Houston.

mattd502

Ready to race!
Cool jeep worth the cost if you're willing to drive it year round especially if you live somewhere with a winter. Also hate to be that guy but trackhawk* trailhawk is just their normal trail rated package. If I were to buy one it'd only be if I was going to drive it into the ground and say who cares about resale.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

tknj99

Ready to race!
"So is this the perfect do-it-all vehicle? Almost. It's pricey for a Jeep, starting at more than $85,000."

That's an absurd amount of money for a Chrysler product! I'd say look into a Porsche instead

vbrad26

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
'15 CSG GTI 2DR M/T
I'd rather have the Trailcat

PouncingPanzer1

Go Kart Champion
I don"t feel it is, I could get a slightly used C6 Z06(hopefully next for me) and a Golf R for that much. I'd get more use out of both of those as well also. I love SRT, and it's a wicked cool vehicle, but no thanks.

I drove a 2016 SRT8 Cherokee and I was blown away by how fast something that big can start and stop. They claimed 0-60 in 4.5, that exactly what it did. But even that Jeep was almost $70k with options....