GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Group Buy for Dynamic Mirror Blinkers

eddieliu76

Passed Driver's Ed
Hi Raegar, can you add me to the list and send me the paypal detail? I will send you the payment once I am off work today

Raegar

Ready to race!
Okay guys,

I've placed the order, and expected processing of about 5 days, plus average of 25-30 days to arrive here. Thank you for participating and thank for the kind words. Hopefully I do right by you all, and this doesn't turn into headache for me and I end up regretting it haha

A couple of notes:
- One of you cleverly payed $96.80, I'm not gonna point fingers but I thought it was funny
- If you send me PayPal payment after this post, I am keeping it =)

miked617

Go Kart Newbie
Car(s)
21 VW GTI
Okay guys,

I've placed the order, and expected processing of about 5 days, plus average of 25-30 days to arrive here. Thank you for participating and thank for the kind words. Hopefully I do right by you all, and this doesn't turn into headache for me and I end up regretting it haha

A couple of notes:
- One of you cleverly payed $96.80, I'm not gonna point fingers but I thought it was funny
Thanks Raegar!!!

Clem604

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2018 VW GTI
Okay guys,

A couple of notes:
Thanks for your efforts. I am excited to get these to match my new MK7.5 Euro LED Tail lights !

Gogo GTI

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
2017 GTI Sport
Wondering if anyone on the buyers list is running aftermarket folding mirrors. Please do me a favor and let me know if your puddle lights are still functional after installation. Thanks.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Renck

Ready to race!
Wondering if anyone on the buyers list is running aftermarket folding mirrors. Please do me a favor and let me know if your puddle lights are still functional after installation. Thanks.

Do you have aftermarket folding mirrors at your car? I'm still at the fence on buying a set myself.

Gogo GTI

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
2017 GTI Sport
Do you have aftermarket folding mirrors at your car? I'm still at the fence on buying a set myself.

Yes I have a Larath set from Aliexpress. They’re pretty awesome and highly recommend them. Lots of narrow streets where I live and I got tired of flipping them manually. The puddle lights was a bonus feature that I ended really liking a lot. Unfortunately, my knock off dynablinks disabled my puddle lights. I cant find a reason for this so Im trying to find someone with the same set up.

Renck

Ready to race!
Yes I have a Larath set from Aliexpress. They’re pretty awesome and highly recommend them. Lots of narrow streets where I live and I got tired of flipping them manually. The puddle lights was a bonus feature that I ended really liking a lot. Unfortunately, my knock off dynablinks disabled my puddle lights. I cant find a reason for this so Im trying to find someone with the same set up.

Do you mind to share a link on those Larath when you have a chance?

The ones that I have at my cart are these:

https://www.aliexpress.com/item/Volkswagen-Golf-7-mk7-OEM-original-AUTO-folding-mirror-electric-folding-mirrors-5GG-857-508-507/32378065405.html?spm=a2g0s.13010208.99999999.292.F6fvoz

And the reason why I'm still at the fence is exactly due to the fact that I'm not sure of the compatibility with the dynamic mirror blinkers ordered here. As you, I'm hoping all functionally will remain the same. But, I wasn't able to receive confirmation that is going to be the case.

BxGTI

Go Kart Champion

When you say Larath, is that the brand or the store that sells them.
I bought mine from AliExpress as well, 2 years ago to be exact, and they are pretty much OEM VW, hopefully this is not what’s causing your issue, did you check you coding again, after the lights stoped working?

Gogo GTI

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
2017 GTI Sport
Larath is the brand name, from what I understand, they are chinese OEM. I did recoding and tried different settings. But after simply swapping out the dynablinks, the puddle lights came back. I didnt even have to recode.

Gogo GTI

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
2017 GTI Sport
I guess I can try installing them one more time but Im not sure its worth the hassle. Maybe when I get new mirror caps I’ll try re-installing the dynablinks.

Renck

Ready to race!
Oh, so if you install the regular blinkers the puddle lights are fully functional. That is interesting as per pictures, I don't see anything (connector or wire) out of the standard ones vs. the dynamic ones. No response from the seller at AliExpress yet.