GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

I had a dream

Strange Mud

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Assorted
vivid dreamer here.

My recent one which was just a throw away bit part of a dream but mirrored my real life: As I was stepping over a homeless person he looked up at me and asked "am I going to hell?" I kept going but said "probably"

yep, ask a question and I'll answer it.

-Dutch-

Drag Race Newbie
Had a dream last night. Details are fuzzy but I had a 4th gear pull on the highway. Gave the guy the hit and we maintained up to 120 when he called it off because he was worried about losing control.

He was on rocket-boosted roller skates.

Nice guy.

Obsrvr

Ready to race!
Had a dream last night. Details are fuzzy but I had a 4th gear pull on the highway. Gave the guy the hit and we maintained up to 120 when he called it off because he was worried about losing control.

He was on rocket-boosted roller skates.

Nice guy.

Your GTI may be ecu limited to 125 mph. If he hadn't called it off, you might have lost to a guy on rocket-boosted roller skates. If only he had known...

Then again, dream-ecus' don't have speed-limiters.

The Fed

Old Guys Rule
Wish I had dreams I was driving my R. Mine only involve playboy bunnies and debauchery. To each their own I suppose.:)

Obsrvr

Ready to race!
Playboy bunnies...I recall them. Hef a goner, good thing he didn't live to see today's purple-haired SJWs. Compared to the Feminists of his day, the new Feminazi LGBQTXYZ btches got phasers set to KILL. Any Bunnies these days gotta be wearin Kevlar, in case of Antifa attack, etc.

-Dutch-

Drag Race Newbie
Your GTI may be ecu limited to 125 mph. If he hadn't called it off, you might have lost to a guy on rocket-boosted roller skates. If only he had known...

Then again, dream-ecus' don't have speed-limiters.

My ECU is not limited in dreams or reality.

I dreamt I traded in a veloster for some rocket skates.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

I mean... That's a no-brainer.

AtlantaDad

Drag Race Newbie
I’m giving you some serious side-eye from 3,000 miles away at the mo.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
3,000 miles? I guess you can afford to take the scenic route if you've got rocket skates. hehe

Edit: It's the muscle relaxers talking...getting too old for pickup basketball. lol

-MrsDutch-

Passed Driver's Ed
3,000 miles? I guess you can afford to take the scenic route if you've got rocket skates. hehe

Edit: It's the muscle relaxers talking...getting too old for pickup basketball. lol

Well, 2,000, round trip. I don’t need Rocket skates, I’ve got a Veloster, silly.

Dutch has weird dreams...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk